“Extremely caring and courteous”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #73 of 351 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

For fast food and chain restaurants the staff here was amazing. I was greeted upon entering and after receiving my order I was asked multiple times if I required anything else. Upon leaving I was told to have a nice day and thanked for my business. All the staff was very clean-cut and very professional.

1  Thank John M

Reviewed June 22, 2014

They were swamped when we arrived. Staff was super and our food was prepared and quickly delivered right to our table. Hot and tasty. If you have the opportunity, eat here when in Flagstaff. It was our best dining experience in town!

2  Thank Sunflowergiraffe
Reviewed May 27, 2014

We were a group of 8 from Las Vegas visiting Flagstaff on a holiday weekend and wanted to eat somewhere that we didn't have at home. Imagine that, no Chick-fil-A in Las Vegas! Good food, better than KFC, tasty, better variety. The service was good and the staff friendly. Really enjoyed interacting with the cow! Definitely recommend

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Clean, quick and hot. Very friendly staff and very clean dining area and restrooms. The chicken was piping hot and juicy and tasted awesome after a tough 3 hours at Flagstaff Exttreme.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Nice for a quick bite. I got some grilled chicken to augment the evening reception at the Embassy Suites. Worked great and made for a healthy, cost effective meal.