“ewwwww” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 13 Flagstaff B&B and Inns
manchester england
“ewwwww”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

got there (june ) at 9pm on a sat night and it was the 1st motel along the strip that had any rooms.Linen was not clean,had stains and a pubic hair in it and the noise from the trains was terrible throught out the night.My husband left his hearing aid there and we were promiced it would be posted on to a given address-it never arrived.I certainly would not go back there!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Polish first
Santa Fe
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

I was greatful for the cleanliness of the hotel, I looked for xtra afordable and was worried about our stay, however the rooms were great and the price unbeatable.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

2 Thank Peggy D
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

Outward appearances looked good until you entered the room. Then I was hit with an overwhelming stench of a dank musty moldy like odor. The bathroom/shower was very small. It was very obvious the owners were spending as very little money they could to keep their hotel open... I travel to Flagstaff frequently for medical reasons an I will never stay there again...

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travelers are raving about these Flagstaff hotels

Victorville, Ca
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

The room was priced as advertised - the cheapest room I could find in Flagstaff. Clean and convenient parking; convenient to several restaurants.

Basic complaint was no desk! Had to set up my laptop on the edge of the bed and get my work done. Instead someone decided there should be a couch against the wall where the desk would have been. Also there was no radio or clock-radio as promised in the web site description.

But the staff was friendly, the wifi worked fine, the bed was fairly comfortable and clean, and the shower worked. For the price I refuse to complain, and I will stay here again at the same price.

Room Tip: Try to specify a ground floor room if it's important. The place was fairly empty when I stopped...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

My fiance and I were just staying for one night and needed a bed. Thats what we got. There was a dead bug on the counter, the matress and box spring were stained. We only had two towels in a room with a king bed. At around 10:45 there was a knock on the door, when i didnt answer it fast enough because I was trying to get dressed they pounded on the door. It was the manager YELLING at me that we were being to loud. We had The Temptations playing on some small speakers. I told her we would turn it down however she didnt have to be so rude. She informed me that she would call the police on us. I told her again that all she had to do was ask and not be so rude. The music was not any louder then the tv had been prior. BTW we only had the music on for two songs and again it wasnt loud or obnoxious music. I couldnt wait to leave. I give this hotel a ZERO rating.

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank Tmclaughlin0128
Tucson, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011

My wife and I were looking for a place to stay in Flagstaff for cheap. This fit the bill (I think we payed around $38 for the night). It wasn't anything fancy, but it was clean and we were able to park our car right outside our room. There were trains going by all night, but that didn't bother either of us.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Paris, France
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2011

For 51$ a night, we did not bother about extras. We wanted a safe, clean and affordable place to sleep in Flagstaff, and we got it. True, the train passes by, but it is the same for all the motels along the road. We also had to ask for an extra set of towels. The walls are paper thin, and you will hear you neighbours. If you are lucky, your neighbours are quiet. If not, it will be hell. AC did not work in one of the rooms we got. But for the price, we were happy and did not look for another place when we decided to go to Flaggstaff again during our trip.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends