“Sunday Brunch”

Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Fine
Description: we are updating our summer hours Monday thru Friday Lunch from 11:00-2:30 P.M Saturday 10:00 and Sunday 9:00- 2:00 P.M Monday thru Thursday Dinner from 5- 8:30 P.M Friday & Saturday dinner 5-9:30 P.M thank you so much
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Made a reservation for 8 for Sunday Brunch. Seated immediately. Server was friendly and attentive. Food was delicious. We had the zeppoles, baklava baked brie, queso fundido, southwestern carb cake salad, smoked salmon omelet, pancakes so huge as big as a dinner plate, eggs benedict, biscuits-gravy-eggs, and more. Plenty of mimosa’s and specialty coffee’s. They even had heavy cream for my coffee which made me so happy as I usually have to bring my own or skip coffee altogether.

Date of visit: November 2019
Write a reviewReviews (595)

Reviewed October 30, 2019 via mobile

The restaurant was fairly comfortable for a meeting. The appetizers such as the hummus, calamari, and Brie were excellent. I had the salmon over a corn risotto that have excellent flavor. Mistakes were appealing. Prices are moderate at about $35 for the entree. The zinfandel wine was $50 a bottle and was actually quite good. I would recommend going there for dinner. You can eat upstairs in the meeting rooms.

Reviewed October 23, 2019

We needed a restaurant where 14 of us could sit together for a pre-wedding dinner, and luckily we found Josephine's. Chef Tony was great helping me set up the dinner. We had our own private room, with a beautiful set table waiting for us. The food was amazing. Every single person in the party, loved the dinner they had picked. Patrick, our waiter, was great, not easy to keep up with 14 people, with their different requests! A lovely experience, with good memories!

Reviewed October 22, 2019

We stopped for lunch and loved the table by the fireplace. So warm and inviting! Our waiter was pleasant and we enjoyed our meal. Asian beef lettuce wraps. Would definitely go back again!

Reviewed October 13, 2019

Very disappointed in my first time visit to Josephine's. The bar could not make the drinks we ordered for lack of an ingredient. Our second choice drinks were very disappointing - didn't even taste like a margarita. We ordered the lamb chops special and my medium rare came out very rare. The chops were paper thin and flavorless. Very surprised for a place that is rated as a fine dining restaurant. The server was very efficient and desert was good.

Date of visit: September 2019