TripAdvisor

Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Fine
Description: we are updating our summer hours Monday thru Friday Lunch from 11:00-2:30 P.M Saturday 10:00 and Sunday 9:00- 2:00 P.M Monday thru Thursday Dinner from 5- 8:30 P.M Friday & Saturday dinner 5-9:30 P.M thank you so much
Reviewed September 6, 2019

A comfortable location, tables well-spaced inside and out; attentive service, best of all, excellent food makes Josephine's well-worth visiting - lunch is particularly nice, relaxed, unhurried in an otherwise busy community (although dinner-time is busy, it's worth visiting for a hearty meal.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (594)

Reviewed September 5, 2019

On our first day to visit Flagstaff we were driving around trying to find a place to eat lunch. Everywhere was so crowded and it was difficult to park in some places. Finally, I spotted Josephine's. Since it was Sunday (and Father's Day) they were having a brunch. Even though we had arrived late they refilled things they were getting low on. My favorite was the garlic potatoes and roast. My husbands favorite was the smoked salmon. The lunch was a bit pricey, but everything was delicious.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

The setting alone is worth stopping by...so cute. Our food was great, from the fresh warm bread to the Korean beef lettuce cups as a starter, all delicious. I chose a salad with grilled chicken as my entree, along with the Tillamook Green Chile polenta and my husband had the Osso Bucca. Our server was nice, but the service was somewhat slow. That’s the only reason for the 4 stars...otherwise would be 5. Definitely try this place if you’re visiting Flagstaff. We’d certainly go back.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 26, 2019

We have eaten our way through the menu, love the hamburgers, daily specials and the friendly service. Best iced coffee in town and you won’t find fish tocos as good as theirs anywhere in the country. Being from southern Utah, we would give anything to have a Josephine’s their.

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank Steven H
Reviewed August 23, 2019

We were driving through Flagstaff and found this place on line. It had good reviews so we decided to try it. It was a great choice!! Super cute both inside and out. We sat on the porch. Friendly, wait staff. The food was delicious, large portions. My daughter had the bean and quinoa burger and it was super tasty. I had the fried green tomatoes and because I hate cilantro I left off the pesto and it was still delicious. What a great find! Would definitely recommend!

Date of visit: May 2019