“Good meal”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Fine
Description: we are updating our summer hours Monday thru Friday Lunch from 11:00-2:30 P.M Saturday and Sunday Brunch from 9- 2:00 P.M Monday thru Thursday Dinner from 5- 9:00 P.M and Sat and Sunday Dinner from 5-9:30 P.M thank you so much
Reviewed August 20, 2014

We enjoyed our meal here. The main course was good but the calamari was cooked a minute or two too long, it was tough. Our waitress was always in a hurry which gave us the impression we needed to be in a hurry also. She was very efficient, but she needs to learn to not be as intense. My wife loved here meal and my main course was very good. My wife and I were here for a special dinner and wanted to enjoy the meal and conversation. We got a waiter later in the evening that was great and a lot less pushy. That made the difference between a 3 to a 4 rating.

There are newer reviews for Josephine's Modern American Bistro

Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Sister's birthday and a revisit because I took her last year. Her salmon BLT was great with seasoned sweet potato fries. I had baby spinach salad with grilled salmon that was superb. Molten chocolate cake to finish...yum. Service slow at 1st but got better.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Comfortable restaurant in an old house. Seating inside and out (weather permitting). The menu was original and offered serveral delicious choices. The food was excellent and our waiter was tops!

Reviewed August 8, 2014

My wife and I both had outstanding meals on her Birthday, a very important occasion. The salmon was perfect! The service could not have been better, and very friendly. We each had wine, and because it was 5:57, (Happy Hour till 6PM), they were only $6, pretty darn good. The Baked Brie appetizer was SO good. The only negative, the desert was very ordinary. Would probably skip it the next time, but will definitely return.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

We returned to Josephine's while in Flagstaff because our last trip we had such a wonderful experience. Big disappointment. The food was below average, the fresh salmon was cold and over cooked. The service was average and the wine pour for the price was the cheapest we have encountered. Sadly, we will not return.