“This place is a "must visit"!”

Josephine's Modern American Bistro
Ranked #15 of 364 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Fine
Description: we are updating our summer hours Monday thru Friday Lunch from 11:00-2:30 P.M Saturday 10:00 and Sunday 9:00- 2:00 P.M Monday thru Thursday Dinner from 5- 8:30 P.M Friday & Saturday dinner 5-9:30 P.M thank you so much
Reviewed May 25, 2014

The ambience is just the beginning at Josephine's!
We each had different dishes and all of them were fabulous. Our server, Mickael, was knowledgable and engaging. The total experience was so great we made reservations to return for brunch today!

Reviewed May 25, 2014

By far the best restaurant in Flagstaff, and I would even be bold enough to say that it's one of the better restaurants in the State.

The menu is just big enough to give you a good variety of fun and creative selections. We did our best to sample a variety of different items and NOTHING disappointed. Everything was tasty and cooked to perfection.

A MUST visit when in Flagstaff, and I will be recommending this spot to anyone that plans a vacation here.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

This was our first time in Flagstaff and we picked Josephine's based on the reviews on trip-advisor and we weren't disappointed. We were advised to book as people eat earlier here, dinner starts at 5pm and at 6 when we arrived the place was full. In fact the staff were struggling to keep up, seemed a little frazzled but were still polite and friendly. We ordered the crab cakes to share, they were so delicious that we should have had a portion each. Steve then had the tuna, sashimi grade and just seared it melted in your mouth ( I tried it) I had the shrimp with macaroni and cheese, which is far more complicated a dish than it sounds, it was smokey and delicious. There was an excellent and reasonably priced wine list but I leave the highest praise for the chocolate martini. I love martini and think I know a thing or two and this was the best ever, ever! Josephine's isn't cheap but it is excellent value for money.

1  Thank behappy222
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I have eaten here for the weekend brunch many times, and always eat breakfast items. This review does not cover lunch or dinner. The dishes are very tasty and reasonably priced for the quality. The breakfast potatoes are spiced well and usually cooked well. Omelets are cooked with skill--usually, as I have to say the quality of the food seems to vary according to who is in the kitchen. Spicing is tasty. Coffee is acceptable. Service is usually good, but be warned--since the menu is only served on weekends, some servers are very unfamiliar with the breakfast menu. You can't always trust what they tell you in relation to what you will get. The setting is very pleasant, whether inside the historic old house or outside.

1  Thank Richard R
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

We went here to celebrate some good news and spend some mom/daughter time. It was cozy and very comfortable. My college girl devoured her food.... I agree it was really good, but it was heaven for her! The zeppolis were amazing!!
It was so good, we came back for brunch after a bad experience at a hotel in town. Thanks Josephine's!

1  Thank LMLinAZ