“Great!!!”
Review of Modern Grove - CLOSED

Modern Grove
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Light breakfast, lunch or dinner. Very affordable! Very Clean! Super Good Food! I cant wait to go back for more !!! A must try!!!

There are newer reviews for Modern Grove

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Have been a few times and every time I ordered I wasn't impressed with the food at all. My last time with my husband was very awkward and unpleasant. The girls at the counter talked about us the entire time we were sitting and made our trip our last.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

The staff greeted us at the door, explained the food and asked if we needed help.
We ordered at the counter, had soup and salads. Enjoyed them immensely. I had the Kale salad, the dressing was perfect. The salad was fresh. The Chicken Tortilla soup was delightful.
They have the cutest ladies room that I have seen in a long time.

Enjoyed the whole experience!!!

Reviewed January 11, 2014

We thought we'd try this place and will never go back. What kind of grease was in that food? We both had stomach aches and we're left with that awful taste in mouth like you would get at a fast food place afterwards. Ruined the day.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

We came here for breakfast, and we'll definitely be back.
Here are some highlights:
Loved the fast-casual service and the modern decor.
They had really good peach iced tea and plenty of breakfast items to choose from. We had the breakfast burrito (hashbrowns and eggs inside, choice of meat or no meat), and it was really good!
The manager was really friendly - even when we presented our Groupon (that's how we found this place.)
The bar looks fun. I wish they had mimosas for brunch.
I hope this place does well. They seem to be doing everything right, and it's fun to have a fresh place in Flagstaff. We can't wait to try Modern Grove out for lunch, dinner, and happy hour.