Highland Country Inn
Doubletree.com
$163
$149
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$130
ComfortInn
$135
$119
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$124
$120
$231
$179
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$149
$127
$148
$140
HIExpress.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$129
La Quinta
$95
All reviewsgrand canyonroom was cleanfridge and microwaveone nightwithin walking distanceplace to sleeptrain noisehistoric downtownmain roadamtrak stationwould stay here againnau campuslowell observatoryparking lotnorthern arizona universityno elevatorroad trip
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We stayed here based on TripAdvisor reviews. It is an older style and shows wear but the room was clean and comfortable. The desk clerk recommended the best location for dinner a short walk from the hotel. Glad we stayed and will stay here next opportunity.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

I stayed in this hotel just for a night, before going visiting the Grand Canyon. It was good enough for a short staying: quiet, clean, large room, flat tv, coffee maker and good value vs other hotels. Service at front desk was very good, but the reason why I give 5 points to this hotel is that when I was leaving to the airport, my taxi didn't arrive, I was so late and just about to miss my flight, and the manager was SO KIND to take me to the airport in his car.... I didnt miss my flight just for a minute... That was one of those things that really makes your day =)

Room Tip: Second floor, quiet rooms
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
4  Thank MarylinB
Reviewed July 2, 2014

The name brings to mind an idyllic hotel surrounded by woods and of an above average standard lol No,. very average but it has in its favour pleasant staff and a very convenient location. We walked into Downtown Flagstaff twice in one day that is how near everything is. Very close to 3 microbreweries all of which we visited and very close to numerous places to eat. No need to drive. The hotel itself was very basic.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank search4sun_10
Reviewed June 29, 2014

This is an old overpriced (even for Flagstaff) motel with very small rooms. And this was our experience even though we probably had the best second story room. The owner who checked us in was unfriendly. Walls between rooms are of course paper-thin: when neighbors start showering at 6am, you will be waken up (unless you haven't slept the whole night in a sticky warm room). AC works horribly and is loud. Rooms are clean, TV and wifi are modern and work, road noise in our room was minimal for the area.

Room Tip: Second story. #219 is "good"
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I took my family here on a one night trip to Flagstaff. This hotel is older, but the room was super clean and the staff are very friendly. Our room had a nice big King sized bed, which was great. It is right off the main drag, yet it is very quiet. I would stay here again next time we are in Flagstaff.

1  Thank 135Phil