Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$123
$114
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$125
$117
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

Sleep Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$95
$140
$119
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$110
$133
$128
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$119
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$135
$129
$245
$189
All reviewsgrand canyonroom was cleanfridge and microwaveone nightbusy intersectionwithin walking distancehistoric downtownplace to sleeptrain noisemain roadwould stay here againparking lotnau campuslowell observatorynorthern arizona universityroad tripno elevator
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I took my family here on a one night trip to Flagstaff. This hotel is older, but the room was super clean and the staff are very friendly. Our room had a nice big King sized bed, which was great. It is right off the main drag, yet it is very quiet. I would stay here again next time we are in Flagstaff.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank 135Phil
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

well, it's an old motel with old, smelly rooms! had to buy an air-refresher at the supermarket because of the ugly smell! but the room had enough space & and seemed clean overall.

location is not that bad, but you'll have to walk 10min to the historic downtown.

can't agree with other tripadvisor ratings and the ranking of highland country inn! if you look for an affordable old stopover motel - okay! but it's far away from being "excellent"!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank schaaner1981
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Clerk upgraded our room to a 3 queen suite, which the kids loved. Convenience store across the street, and close enough to downtown for plenty of food options. Room was clean and quiet, albeit a little bit dark with the lights out!! I guess that is usually a good thing, but my kids are a little young and like to see their way to the bathroom at night. Natural Grocer right next door too! We'd stay here again!

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed June 21, 2014

We selected this hotel after reading the reviews on Tripadvisor. We weren't disappointed. This hotel, located on historic route 66, has little curb appeal, but the rooms are clean and fresh, our mattress was very comfortable. My only complaint is a personal pet peeve: no fitted sheets, and the top sheet/blankets were tucked in, so when you pull the blankets back, everything comes out. I know that many hotels are using flat sheets in place of fitted, including some that are quite expensive. This is one consumer who HATES sleeping on flat sheets. Had I known this was the case, chances are very good we would not have stayed at this hotel. Still, I was pleased with the room, and the value is exceptional.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nevusmom
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I selected the Highland Country Inn as my staging ground for six days of hiking in Grand Canyon and Sedona. Although in retrospect, choosing a hotel 80 miles from the Canyon and 60 miles from Sedona wasn't the wisest strategy -- I had to fill the gas tank of my rental compact car every other day -- I was very pleased with almost all aspects of the hotel. The location was great: organic grocery store across one street; gas station and convenience store across the other street; quick access to US-180W, the road to the South Rim entrance at the Canyon, and a short, straight drive to pick up I-17S to Sedona; walking distance to all the restaurants in downtown. My hotel room experience was impeccable: very comfortable bed; working, clean fridge and microwave; room cleaned and air freshened every day; good showerhead and nice toiletries; quiet inside and outside the property each evening. And the daily rate was remarkably cheap!

Lots of problems, though, with the complimentary wi-fi and many complaints from occupants in other rooms. It's not a password-protected signal and the signal faltered and the connection interrupted or disappeared every time I used it. The manager/owner told me that they had the cable company come out and replace the router and cables but it didn't help during my stay. Hopefully, that has been resolved.

One last issue: I do wish they employed the environmentally sound practice of offering the option to decline new towels and bedding.

Overall, though, you would be hard pressed to stay in a better hotel room at the price!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo