Highland Country Inn
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$166
$127
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$150
$135
Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$150
$137
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
ComfortInn
Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$159
$174
$156
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$144
$118
Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$144
$127
Travelocity
All reviewsgrand canyonroom was cleanfridge and microwaveone nightbusy intersectionwithin walking distanceplace to sleeptrain noiseclose to downtownmain roadamtrak stationwould stay here againnau campuslowell observatoryparking lotnorthern arizona universityno elevator
Reviewed June 10, 2008

My wife and kids and I rolled into Flagstaff on the evening of June 9th and needed a place to stay. This property has better than average beds, better than average linens and is exceptionally clean for an independent motel. We paid $54 (AAA rate) and were very satisfied.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed June 5, 2008

Cannot complain about this hotel based upon the price we paid.

Everything worked, location is good and rooms were kept clean and comfortable.

If you need more than this - pay more and stay over the road.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed May 10, 2008

We paid very little for this hotel so our expectations weren't high. It was basically a stop off on our way to Grand Canyon and we drove from LA to get here! It was better than we expected.

It was perfectly acceptable for what we paid. It was essentially clean and comfortable. The reception area looks like it is half way through being remodelled - the demolition stage! This filled me full of dread at first, but it was unfounded. It is right on Route 66 at a junction and my husband complained of traffic noise. I heard nothing and usually I am the first to complain!

Overall, I would say its a reasonable bargain motel for a nights stop over, but not for an extended holiday. I'd reccomend it on that basis only. Cheap and functional!

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2008

This is a good hotel for the money. There's nothing fancy about it-just a cheap, clean hotel with a good location. It is far enough from the train tracks that train noise did not bother me while I slept. It is close enough to the downtown area that we walked for all of our meals. The free wi-fi is faster than I am used to at hotels and easy to connect to. It seems to be family run and all the employees were very nice. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed April 27, 2008

Located on a very busy junction and not far from the level crossing so do take ear plugs when staying in this hotel! It is definately not the most appealing building with a small reception and the dirtiest windows imaginable . Parking outside of your room if on the ground floor was useful. Our king size room was a good size with a tv, microwave and separate bathroom. The bed was comfortable however the pillows were not, they were flat and well worn. We would have requested a replacement but the receptionist was also the cleaner and very busy.

Having paid just £20 for this room, our expectations were not high and confirmed that you get what you pay for. Cleanliness was just ok although finding someone elses hairs on your towels isn't very appealing.

For a late arrival - early departure this hotel is somewhere to rest your head, however would I recommend it.....possibly not.

• Stayed: November 2007