Travelodge by Wyndham Northern Arizona University Downtown
$167
Doubletree.com
$151
$140
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$121
$108
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$140
ComfortInn
$179
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$88
$277
$249
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$139
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$169
$144
Orbitz.com
All reviewslas vegaswithin walking distanceconvenient locationventsleepingnauarizonahighway
Reviewed January 16, 2013

location is good. close to grand canyon and many restaurants near hotel.
no breakfast.
looks old and actually it is old.
Before I check in, i thought the hotel has noise problem. But that's not true.
There is no noise problem.
staff is not kind but not rude. just ok.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank DONGHYUK
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Northern Arizona University Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. We take this very seriously and are very sorry about the issues you faced; this has been forwarded to management. Thank you again for sharing and we hope to earn your business in the future by continuing to evolve and improve guest experience.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

This is an old strip motel. Rooms are pretty small, no frills but nice flat screen tv. Bed was comfortable, good pillows and plenty of hot water in the shower. What I found somewhat gross is there was a washcloth hanging over the shower bar from the previous people, the vent in the bathroom was really dirty and the light switch needed a good cleaning. That being said I would stay there again if on a tight budget.

• Stayed: January 2013
3  Thank cwbtg

I am very sorry to hear that you experienced such an unusual circumstance and inconvenience during your most recent stay with us. We would like you to know that guest satisfaction is of extreme importance to us and your feedback has been forwarded to management. We truly thank you again for sharing your feedback and for your valuable business.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed September 5, 2012

This hotel I thought was very overpriced for what it was, however we were in Flagstaff at a weekend, so they are all expensive. It seemed fairly clean, the bathroom looked a bit dirty as it needed a paint. There was no breakfast. The bed was comfortable and clean and the room was quite big. It is a no frills hotel,1 to 2 stars. I don't think I would stay there again.

Room Tip: They are all ground floor rooms and we were towards the back of the complex and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Christine J

We are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us and that you faced such an unusual situation. We continue to strive to improve our service and accommodations so that we may provide the highest level of guest satisfaction. For that reason, we are so sorry that we missed the mark during your recent stay. This feedback has been forwarded to management and we can only ask that you consider us again so that you can see the continuous improvements we make.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I booked and fully paid one night at this hotel using a Hotels.com app on my cellphone, but forgot to change the number of adults to 2 though I traveled with a friend of mine, and we purposely booked a room with 2 beds.
When we had showed up at front desk, two guys with strong eastern accent momentarily declared that they will charge us an additional fee for the second person staying. I wasn't born just yesterday, so I said that any hotel's basic price does cover at least 2 persons in a room, especially when the room has two beds. Then I said that I would gladly cancel the reservation at this motel. In fact, I mixed up the names. I wanted to book the hotel named America's Best Value Inn when we had already stayed a night and were very pleased. The answer of these representatives was that they'd be happy to cancel my reservation and I'd not be getting any refund. My next turn was to say that I'd agree to pay the imposed surcharge; however, I'd post a negative review about this hotel. The surcharge was instantly called off, and we got a key of the room.
Later, I went online just for the price, comparing one adult to two adults per room price, and it expectedly showed no difference. So I feel I have to publish the story, so next visitors of Flagstaff wouldn't get oblige to bargain like at an Eastern market when they are tired after long day hiking at Grand Canyon.
Our further experience at the hotel wasn't any better, as well. In the middle of the night we were awaken by frantic knocking at the neighbor's door and some junkie's screaming. In the morning, we felt broken down by the sleepless night and had to change our next plans to hiking due to extreme tiredness.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank Eugene S
aneri03, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Northern Arizona University Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2012

our rates are same for 1or 2 person 1 bed, but it is different 2 people 2 beds are higher, that is what i was explaining him,but we let him stay without any extra charge, he didn't complain about noise,nobody else has complain about noise at night or in the morning , i don't believe that,