“Wonderful hotel & casino experience!”

Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort
Ranked #4 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Room doors off the corridor with a private entrance were great for less noise. The room design was functional yet very nice with a big bathroom - plus we had a great view of the San Francisco peaks from the oversize shower! I agree with a previous review that more outlets were needed for our mobile devices. If there was a hair dryer in the room I never found it, but luckily it was not needed during our two-night stay. The casino is the best in Arizona, with a great variety of penny machines and a roomy layout. The players club was near the entrance so easy to find. The variety of dining choices was appreciated, even though the food court buffet option was not a draw since you had just one pass through to get all meal courses at the same time. We ordered room service the first night and the steak, potatoes, vegetables and dessert were delicious - we usually don't expect much from room service so this was a great surprise. Our second morning we ate in the diner, taking advantage of the delicious and generous $1.99 senior breakfast (slight complaint is that they didn't have chocolate milk). The valet parking attendants were very professional and nice. We look forward to our return to Twin Arrows!

There are newer reviews for Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort

Reviewed December 31, 2013

The hotels room are super nice and with your club card you get a good deal. The food is ok, I wouldnt go there for the food. Casino is pretty small but have had some good luck. My issue is with the staff, they all are very rude, or just don't care. So stay away from them and its a nice liitle time.

2  Thank a10com
TwinArrowsAZ, Public Relations Manager at Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

a10com,
Thank you for taking the time to share you experience with us so we can continue to improve. We appreciate the compliments on the rooms and your positive experience with the players card. Feel free to email us concerns with service or food at TwinArrowsPR@Gmail.com so we can continue to improve.

Have a great night and thank you again for the feedback!
Heather
Twin Arrows PR

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Checked into the Twin Arrows Casino Resort on a trip with my daughter and had dinner at the steakhouse. Considering the location, about 15 minutes east of Flagstaff, you would be surprised how you cannot find a comparable room in the area. Upscale, HUGE TV with all digital channels, in-room water...who does that? Worked out in the fitness center a few times, more than accommodating and the pool was like bath water.
But the coolest thing was the fact the doors for the rooms are inset from the hallway. If you've ever stayed at hotel where you could hear every door slam on your floor, you'll appreciate inset doorways.
Super friendly front desk staff and ordered room service the next morning. Food was great but they had to return because they didn't bring my receipt. I wasn't going to run anywhere after that breakfast...

Room Tip: Use your players club card...they often have specials for members. It's free to join. Choose...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
TwinArrowsAZ, Public Relations Manager at Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Mike,
We are delighted you and your daughter had such a great experience. Thank you for taking the time to share it with us. We are letting our teams' know that their hard work is appreciated!

We love the way the entry to the rooms are set-up too. It does make it feel private, even when big conferences are going on. Visit again soon, we are continuing to add amenities and services this spring.

Happy Travels, your review made our day!
Heather, PR for Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort

Reviewed December 10, 2013

I suspect something of the Navajo spirit infuses this place in more ways than the superficial decorations. It has class, it's first rate, but it isn't at all standoffish -- it's fun and friendly. Everyone there, both visitors and people at work, seem to be having a good time. The room was spacious, well designed and comfortable. Excellent coffee, nice shower, free wifi, the list goes on and on. It easily outclasses any place we've stayed in Flagstaff proper. Well worth the few extra miles.

Room Tip: As always, upper floors are better. Elevators are unnaturally fast to arrive.
1  Thank Dave N
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I stayed at the hotel back in October and it was really nice. Front desk was very accomodating as I needed to check in early. The only complaint I had was that they needed more outlets to plug in devices. I was short one but unplugged a lamp. The casino has all of the newer games which is wonderful. I recently acquired the status of having a casino host. My regular was off that evening so Vince helped me and my husband out. He is EXCEPTIONAL! That man is a keeper and has very good customer service skills. The only complaint I have about hosts is that I never have one come by when I am playing during the day. I can be there for 10 hours, but am only approached in the evening. It would be nice for us day players to have someone at least stop by and say hello. Ashley is also outstanding as a drink provider. Other slot floor people that I commend are Jerome and Christine. Ed the slot floor manager is great as is the manager on duty Cheryl. They are top notch.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and name specific members of our team that contribute to your positive experience. We are passing along the suggestion on the plugs in the room and Hosts reaching out to Day Players. Also, we are letting Vince, Ashley, Ed, Cheryl, Jerome and Christine know how much you appreciate them.

Feel free to continue sharing suggestions and positive experiences.
Happy Travels,
Heather
PR Manager for Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort

Reviewed December 1, 2013

I find the location to be a bit out of the way but that is probably the worst I could say. There are ample games for those wishing to try their luck but I did find that many of my favorites were missing (i.e. Sex and the City, The Beverly Hillbillies, Ghostbusters, and Life of Luxury), and some of the progressives i.e. the Quick Strikes slower than in other Arizona facilities to advance, but I was still able to enjoy myself. Several different facilities for eating with differing price ranges and styles of dining. Our hotel room was fantastic and the people anxious to make our stay pleasant.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Hotel was very nice, comfortable beds and large towels to wrap around after shower. Casino has very good variety of machines and pay out is comparable to other casinos. However, I have some suggestions: Free Play is something which is EARNED by money spent at casino, not just given randomly; therefore, I think it would be better to give it for 2 week period instead of weekly. Twin arrows does require a long drive for many people and I personally don't have time to go every week but would go every other week if I had the extra incentive of my free play combined on a 2 week basis. So I get $60 each week, give me $120 for 2 weeks (or whatever amount each person earns). Hondah casino and resort does just that. They give it bi-weekly. Also, giving a person 2 for 1 buffet instead of even $5.00 doesn't make sense at all. It's like giving nothing if that person is alone. My neighbor comes with me to casino when I go but doesn't spend as much. He gets the 2 for 1 price buffet but as I get $25 cash I buy food from the restaurant and he just eats with me and doesn't get to use his coupon EVER. Just because a person doesn't have as much money to spend as another why shouldn't they still get something they can use alone, i.e. $5.00 off at any restaurant. Last, casino needs more people working at players club desk as the line is frequently very long and one can wait 30 minutes or more before getting help. Overall, I think twin arrows is very nice casino and although the no smoking area is very limited and not completely separated from smoking the ventilation is good enough that a non smoker doesn't die from 2nd hand smoke.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple