“Great Vegas Style Casino”
Review of Twin Arrows Casino

Twin Arrows Casino
Ranked #22 of 110 things to do in Flagstaff
More attraction details
Owner description: Gaming Casino
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Really nice, bright, and well ventilated casino near Flagstaff, AZ. I can visit a casino 10 minutes from home or 1 1/2 hours but I drive the 2 hours because it is a higher caliber casino. The food is really good and the slots aren't too bad on payouts. Worth the trip if you're tired of the old smokey casinos in Phoenix. Also very spacious. You are not rubbing elbows with everyone when you pass through the aisles.

1  Thank LisaTwoRivers2013
"bath towels"
"beds were comfortable"
"cocktail waitress"
in 2 reviews
"a fine dining restaurant"
"free play"
"great eats"
"the high country"
"meteor crater"

Reviewed May 2, 2014

This casino is about 24 miles east of Flagstaff, has a lot of penny slots the casino is fairly large and is well situated with the hotel portion separated from the casino. It was relatively smoke free but that was probably because it wasn't that crowded. Nice little casino.

1  Thank kruzing719
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Compared to the casinos in the PHX area, I thought this was clean, uncrowded, and almost smokeless.

We visited on a Sunday before noon.

Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

This was my 8th and last trip. I waited to write this review, I live within 45 minutes of this casino. I always give a casino several visits before rating it. I like to gamble, I visit different casinos at least once per month. I have Las Vegas within three and a half hours, Laughlin at two and a half hours and several other Indian casinos much closer. Save yourself from this place, the food is sub par, unless you show up at 2 am every visit forget going to the Players Club, you will be there forever.

The video gaming choices are the biggest joke ever, I mean, Ever!!

All my other choices for casinos, even the much smaller ones, have a million times better choices.

By the way, 8 trips, minimum of $200 played each trip. Never left a winner, never hit any type of jackpot, not even a small jackpot.

As I stated in the title, save yourself!!

I'd drive 12 hours to any other casino before ever stepping foot back in this place.

3  Thank Glenn E
See more reviews
Reviewed March 27, 2014

We have been to this facility twice since it opened. My partner gambles, but I don't. I don't even like casinos, but we both do things for each other and it works well for us.

I actually like this place. It's clean, not very smoky like most casinos, and is modest in size so there isn't that feeling of being overwhelmed by the place and the crowds. I spend time in the sports bar. They have no problem with me taking a gambling seat even though I don't play the machine. Unlike most casinos that I have been to, they have a really good selection of beer and liquor. The bar food is good too, with a very good happy hour pricing. The bartenders are friendly and will visit with you if interested.

We also ate at the Reef seafood restaurant. It was an excellent meal. If you sit in certain seats at the bar, you can watch your meal being prepared.

Bathrooms are clean and spacious.