“Fantastic experience!”

Ranked #5 of 11 Flagstaff B&B and Inns
Lenexa, Kansas
“Fantastic experience!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

This is a new B&B but Laura handled our stay like a pro! The rooms were cozy and inviting and the entire residence was super clean. The beds were comfortable and the attention to details (evening snacks, wonderful (and healthy) breakfasts and welcome wine and chocolates) made our stay better than we ever could have hoped for. The B&B is in a quiet neighborhood with a walking path and a park nearby. If you stay anywhere in Flagstaff, you need to stay here!

Thanks, Laura, and job well done.

Room Tip: Ask for the Cabin Room.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
whisperingpines662, Owner at Whispering Pines Inn, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Dear Guests, and friends of Charlie and Mia,

Thank you so much for your lovely review of my inn, Whispering Pines Inn. It is very appreciated, and as a new business, so important to becoming established. You were such charming guests; I do hope you will visit again! Best regards, Laura

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We recently had the pleasure of staying with Laura at this lovely, recently opened B&B.

An immaculate house, comfortable bedroom and many, many thoughtful touches meant that our brief 3 night stay was most enjoyable.

The B&B is located in a quiet neighbourhood, nestled among the pine trees.

Our room was extremely comfortable with many thoughtful touches. Wine and chocolate on arrival were particularly appreciated.

A wide ranging continental breakfast is provided in the morning (including delicious devilled eggs). This allowed us to eat early and make the most of our time in Flagstaff.

Laura is a very accommodating host, even buying me tea bags as she knew I was English.

We would recommend this B&B to anyone visiting Flagstaff and hope to return soon ourselves.

Room Tip: The B&B has only two bedrooms. The main bedroom was certainly very comfortable.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
whisperingpines662, Owner at Whispering Pines Inn, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Although my response is late in coming, I want you to know how much I appreciate your recent review of my property. Your review was so detailed and full of information, I'm sure travelers will find it very helpful. As for me, it simply made my day! It was such a pleasure to meet you, and I do hope you will visit again. Thank you again for your thoughtful and kind review. Laura Matthews
Flagstaff, Arizona
Reviewed June 11, 2013

This is a unique B&B in a beautiful setting. The room was so quaint and charming. The breakfast in the morning was perfect for us as we wanted a little something but didn't want a huge affair. Our stay was very enjoyable and the setting felt like we were in a tree house. Can't wait to return!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank bethbeau
whisperingpines662, Owner at Whispering Pines Inn, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear Guests, I just realized that I never responded to your lovely review from June! I so appreciate your detailed and kind review. You were my very first review on Travel Advisor, which makes it very special to me! It was wonderful to host your stay, and I hope you will visit again.

Laura Matthews