“Good food, great service”

Hickory's Smokehouse BBQ
Order Online
Ranked #24 of 388 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed April 1, 2019

This place has good food at a good price, and great service beef brisket and pulled pork were great, AWSOME fried Okra

Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

This place was simply amazing! We had a little of everything off the menu and everyone enjoyed what they ordered. I had the smoked chicken and sweet potato tots. I expected the chicken to be dry, but it wasn’t and it was seasoned just right. The tots were to die for, I should have ordered a larger portion! We will be returning for sure!

Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

My family of four ate here one Sat evening, driving from the Embassy Suites where we were spending the night. From the outside, this Que joint doesn't look like much...looks like an old Pizza hut. On the inside is what matters. Well prepared BBQ, tasty sides, and yummy Churros to finish it off. Service was friendly and the food came out very fast. Not very busy...and I know not why?? This is a great place.

Reviewed March 15, 2019

Needed a place for lunch and stopped by Hickory's. The aroma as we walked in was great. You order at the counter and they bring your food out to you. We had the Brisket and pulled pork. Both were very good.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 28, 2019 via mobile

Okay so here is the deal- barbecue isn't easy to find, let alone good barbecue! Hickory's is like a hidden gem in plain sight. I've been through town 1000 times and never really paid attention to it until I met the owners in the community and was like hey okay I'll try it out. I was pleasantly surprised! They smoke their meats daily so they're always fresh. The chicken is super moist and the barbecue sauce is a classic style and delicious. Let's be real though - the sides make the barbecue too. Their Mac and cheese is addicting! Super cheesy and with penne noodles. Their German style potato salad is the bomb because I hate mustard so I prefer this style anyways. They even have local beers on tap. Just a good place to eat, good prices and good people to support since the owners are pretty cool! Try it out. Trust me.

Date of visit: December 2018

Been to Hickory's Smokehouse BBQ? Share your experiences!