“The only REAL bbq in Flagstaff ”

Hickory's Smokehouse BBQ
Ranked #47 of 345 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
flagstaff
“The only REAL bbq in Flagstaff ”
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

I've been happily enjoying what I'll tell anyone is some of the best bbq in Arizona for about a year now. Outstanding, smoky meat, excellent service, unique sides. Extraordinary local restaurant, I recommend it highly.

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Comfort Food Perfection”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

I've tried almost everything on the menu and I've never been disappointed. The meats are perfectly smoked and the portions are generous. It feels like coming home to family every time you walk in the door. Can't wait to go back!

Alberta, Canada
“Superb Service”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Our meal started out a little rocky. Two of us ordered ribs but we were told after we sat down that they were out. We had to pick different meats. All of our meals were very good. The meals here are large, make sure you go in hungry! We had excellent service, everyone very helpful at fixing the few hiccups we had. Would definitely go there again and recommend to others.

Visited March 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“The Ribs! The Mac and cheese”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I recently left Flagstaff and this place is one of the main things I miss!
I'm actually a restaurant manager too, so it helps me appreciate the extra efforts. The service is fantastic, the food is awesome and the atmosphere is so relaxing.
Make sure no matter what food you get you use mac and cheese for your side. It's always so good!

• Visited February 2014
Flagstaff, Arizona
“First time”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

The beef brisket was cooked to perfection, tender not dry and the sausage was so full of flavor and spiciness that will make it hard to stop eating even after you think you have had enough. Hickory's is truly a bbq delight!