“Excellent Lunch Spot!”

Jitters Lunchbox
Ranked #71 of 351 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Jitters Lunchbox is where Flagstaff locals stop for lunch. Lunch specialties include: gourmet sandwiches and paninis, homemade soups, unique salads, and fresh baked cookies and pastries. All sandwiches come with a choice of our signature bowtie pasta salad, fresh veggie ribbons with rosemary ranch dipping sauce, or regular or jalapeno kettle chips. We offer coffee specialty drinks and feature a full line of The Republic of Teas' products. Light breakfast items are available even during lunch hours including homemade quiche, frittata, loaded oatmeal, and fresh baked scones, cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting, muffins, and specialty breads such as banana and zucchini.
Reviewed January 7, 2014

A doctor friend of ours recommended this place to us. Don't be fooled by the strip mall appearance when you drive up here! You are transformed into one of the best small lunch spots Flagstaff has to offer! Great sandwiches and fantastic soups! The staff was very accommodating and the friendliest I've encountered…and we've lived here a long time! One of Flagstaff's hidden gems!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We were pressed for time between meetings in Flagstaff and stopped in Jitters Lunchbox for a quick lunch. The folks behind the counter were very friendly and the food came out quickly. Everything was freshly made and delicious (we all had sandwiches). It was quick, it was delicious, and I would go back. The only thing keeping this from being five stars is the lack of complete table service.

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

We were visiting Flagstaff and were delighted to find Jitters Lunchbox. We enjoyed it so much that we returned a second time. The only downside is that they're only open for lunch. We will definitely eat here next time we are in Flagstaff.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I was visiting a friend who lives in Flagstaff and going here was a great idea! Great staff and management/owners...good sandwiches...great desserts...very clean! I had the dagwood and a
cannoli yummy...thank you great place for lunch.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I happen to over own Fourth St. today, hungry and looking for something different. I had heard about the Lunchbox before, so i decided to give it a try. Upon entering the first thing I noticed was how clean the place is. The menu is small, A half a dozen or so sandwiches, salads, soup of the day and some specials. Coffees, Teas, Pepsi products and Tang, yes, Tang, how cool is that.
I ordered the Cranbirdie sandwich and the side of pasta salad. The sandwich was just the right size was very good. If I would add anything it would be a super thin slice of Red Onion, but that's just me. The side pasta salad was excellent as well. They also offer up a fine array of sweet things. The atmosphere is warm, relaxed and comfy. The prices are cheaper than most other places in town. Weather your a local or just passing thru, stop by Jitters Lunchbox for a very simple and pleasant dinning experience!