“local sandwich shop”

Crystal Creek Sandwich Co.
Ranked #131 of 349 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Scottsdale, Arizona
“local sandwich shop”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We travel a lot and get sick of subway when we want a quick healthy meal. This was a great find. Service was friendly and fast, menu options plentiful, and sandwiches fantastic. I also love supporting local businesses instead of chain restaurants. We will definitely be back next time we are in Flagstaff.

Visited January 2013

Silver City, NM
“Got kicked out after buying food.”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

First off the food is better than subway. BUT, this place is very dirty, with vulgar writing carved into the tables. They charge almost a buck for a refill, and charge for atm charges as well. Bathroom is for patrons only and they are very rude about checking everyone knows that.

The worst part of the experience was being kicked out after everyone (around 12 people) ordered their food. A few in our group brought their own food into the dining area, which was NOT okay with the random cook who came out yelling at us to leave. Honestly it was the worst I've ever been treated in a sandwich place, and my whole group was suddenly out in the cold with nowhere to eat our sandwiches.

Very bad customer relations and I will never return there again

• Visited November 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This little place has beef tacos that I just crave!”
Reviewed February 27, 2008

This little place has beef tacos that I just crave!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook