“Fun place to meet friends and shop after you eat!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Denver, Colorado
“Fun place to meet friends and shop after you eat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

Extraordinary place to meet friends, enjoy outdoor or indoor dining and grocery shop afterwards!

The space is what makes this unusual for a healthy eating establishment. Lots of free, close parking and many tables to be able to enjoy the atmosphere.

The deli is delightful with so many choices and all foods labeled with contents! Buy and eat in or takeaway is a helpful aspect of being able to shop for all types of organic and healthy options in the store. The baked goods are delicious and will inspire you to come back for more.

The market offers wonderful locally produced items, organic fruits and vegetables along with bulk foods and national shelf brands.

I needed to buy almond butter for a special Pad Thai recipe and a very kind team member showed me the bulk almonds to make my own and took me right to the specific shelf that had at least 4 different brands of prepared almond butter to select from. He also took me right to the Hemp seeds I needed and I was done with my shopping in less than 5 minutes. This could have taken me a very long time to go through all the shelves looking for the two things I needed so was very impressed with the service. Enjoyed a delightful quinoa salad after the shopping in the outside dining area.

The fresh flowers are always available in every season that will brighten any room!

New Frontiers is more than a great place to eat!

Prefect place for visitors to come, enjoy the fresh healthy food already prepared and stock up on hard to find items.

• Visited August 2014

Kingman, Arizona
“Always get a wheatgrass shooter when in Flagstaff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

My son loves the sushi! Everything is so fresh and wonderful. Cheese lovers paradise. And so much more!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Fifi101
Cleveland, Ohio
“Natural Food Haven in N Arizona”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

Great selection for town the size of Flagstaff. Competent deli and excellent natural baked goods. Above-average prepared foods. Reasonable selection of bulk foods in addition to national shelf brands with a few locally-produced items (salsa!). If you're a visitor, this is a great place that will help you avoid the I-40 fast food traps.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank michael3000
Phoenix, Arizona
“Healthy and budget friendly-great for travelers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

While traveling for business, I wasnt thrilled about eating out at restaurants and getting off my dietary plan...then I remembered this place. I ususally stock up on bulk spices here while in town. I ate here 4 times during my trip. I loved the salad bar, full of flavorful choices. The soups were amazing and all tasted fresh and healthy. I did try the hot breakfast foods which were sadly very bland. Next time I will stick to the amazing coffee and try a pastry. Very budget friendly-about $6-10 per meal.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Sgjenn
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Nice Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

Beautifully done. Excellent parking. Excellent selection. And they have a nice little restaurant. Flagstaff has three of these sorts of places now but this one is CLEARLY the best.

• Visited November 2013