“Tasty Meal in Nice Surroundings”
Review of Pasto

Pasto
Ranked #91 of 348 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Scotland
“Tasty Meal in Nice Surroundings”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

A pleasant place with a reasonable amount of varied dishes on the menu, all of which were reasonably priced. Although the food was very good it took quite a while to reach the table - this was more likely because the place was busy rather than the meals being cooked from fresh. Still....... could have/should have been quicker. Would I return - probably.

• Visited October 2013

“Yum... And excellent atmosphere”
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten here several times and we keep coming back. The atmosphere is excellent and lighting is nice. It is fun to be sitting at the front window because you can watch the passer byes and you are not at street level. The eggplant and portable lol mushroom fries are tastey. I has the spaghetti and my wife had the something cream dish ... Heh :) that had chicken in it. Anyhow , we will be back . You come here too. BTW, weeknights are quiet so you do not feel rushed

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Perfect ending to a long day”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

A short walk from our B&B and a better-than-expected meal, which is always great. Enjoyed the 'small plates' and found the selection very sophisticated. Everything we ordered was excellent--along with great and friendly service and all at a good price.

JACKSON
“What a tasty dinner!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

My friend and I went to Pasto recently. I don't live in Flagstaff any more but I try to visit whenever I am in AZ. We went to Pasto for dinner. It was really great. I had the Pennette Mediteranea. We also had the Portabello and Eggplant Fries. They were really yummy. I had a really nice glass of wine from a winery in Arizona (I think it was Dribble Creek or something like that). I just can't say enough about how yummy it was!

Geneva, Switzerland
“Excellent food in Flagstaff”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Pasto is a really nice romantic restaurant in downtown Flagstaff.
The food was just excellent, we took some perfect "all dente" pasta as starter.
The main course was also really well cocked, with a mix of innovation and traditional high ends Italian food.
The service was really good. The waiter proposed several meal suggestions, giving advices for the wine....
A excellent place for tasty food lovers.

• Visited June 2013