“We got Engaged!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Delicious and they price there servings by half servings!! Perfect location across from a courtyard downtown. Friendly wait staff assisted in my Engagement creating the perfect surprise, Thank you.

Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

Stopped here based on reviews. Good experience on a quiet Tuesday evening. We had salad, red wine and the ziti special. Worthwhile meal.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

This fairly small restaurant in the old part of Flagstaff serves a good variety of Italian food and has a decent wine list. Fairly expensive but worth it to us. To be sure we could get in on a weeknight we made a reservation , but probably didn't need it in October. Still, there was a fairly good crowd. The service was good and the food excellent. We will return on our next stop in Flag.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Saw the name of this bistro when I watched the food channel's road truck show featuring Flagstaff.......Tyler Florence was sitting outside of PASTO... so thought if they show the name it must be good and I was right. Great service, great new food choices and the prices were so reasonable for foodie food. My cosmo was great. I had quail and cranberry rice over spagetti squash....a small plate but excellent...but the pecan encrusted sweet potato fries were so yummy they should be illegal. Dont miss PASTO when you travel to Flagstaff. It is in the downtown area and there is reasonable public parking if you cannot find on street.

1  Thank Aturnee
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I won't soon forget our lunch in the garden and the light breeze moving through the aspens.
Beware of the special french fries they make, you can't eat just one because they are addictive. I picked the Mediterranean pasta off the menu and it was excellent. What a great way to find fall early for the girls from the desert. It was a beautiful Saturday spent in the pine country of Flagstaff.

1  Thank 58thway

Been to Pasto? Share your experiences!