“Terrible Service, Cold Food”

Country Host Restaurant
Ranked #127 of 348 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Locally owned and operated since 1979. American Diner, food made fresh like home style cooking. Enjoy hearty food and be a part of the Local Tradition. We look forward to serving you and your family.
“Terrible Service, Cold Food”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I was just here this morning with my husband and daughter and our overall experience was so bad that it prompted me to write this review. First we had to wait for a table while they seated another person who came in after Us. we waited over 5 minutes before we were even greeted by our server, and then I had to ask three times for silverware for my daughter. While waiting for our food I noticed another server dropped a piece of toast on the counter, pick it up and then put It back of the plate! the food was ok but cold. we waited another 5 minutes or so for somebody to ring up our ticket, a young guy appeared and ring up my ticket while he took a personal call! no hello, no thank you, no please come back... by far the worst restaurant in Flagstaff!!!

• Polish first
Winchester, Kentucky
“Great place!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Great place to eat and super cheap ! Service was excellent! While we was eating a car pulled
Up and two couples got out and came inside and sit down and got right back up and left! What happened to the saying find a hole in the wall place to eat! Because what those people didn't
Know was they just missed out! It was a great place to eat so if you are in Flagstaff please try
It out!

• Visited July 2014
COUNTRYHOSTFLAGSTAFF, Owner at Country Host Restaurant, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with us and posting the review.
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Always awesome.”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Everyone here will make you feel at home no matter what. The food is wonderful for a super cheap price. Definitely the first place I think to go when I'm particularly hungry for breakfast. The servers are extremely kind and care about every customer equally. Definitely recommend it to anyone.

• Visited July 2014
Thank you for the review and you are right we are a down home cooking diner and I am pleased to hear you felt at home.
Gilbert, Arizona
“BAD FOOD AND SERVICE”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

we have had breakfast here for years good breakfast.... well we just so happened to have a stop over night here in flag on way out of town... decided to go have dinner with the kids and family.... well it was GROSS the roast beef was fried on a pan and was like rubber.... the fried chicken was fried so much it was like eating a BONE.... all the other food was not so good either.... our waitress was Very rude and didn't care how our food was didn't even ask us.... so when I got the check I asked her ur gonna charge us for this horrible food... we said well you ate the mashed potatos LOL are you kidding me.... so next thing you know some very nice young man come out and took it off our bill (the chicken and roast beef)... all he could say is he was sorry and to call back and talk to manager which I didn't do.... cause I didn't remember her name.... all in all don't eat dinner there...

1 Thank dwm28
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Breakfast was good!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

The kids and I love to try new places to eat and this place was a good little "breakfast" cafe. Service was good. Food was fast and hot. Overall, a good experience.

• Visited July 2014
Thank you for the review.