“Hearty breakfast.”

Country Host Restaurant
Ranked #126 of 347 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Locally owned and operated since 1979. American Diner, food made fresh like home style cooking. Enjoy hearty food and be a part of the Local Tradition. We look forward to serving you and your family.
Brown
“Hearty breakfast.”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Ordered three meals for four people and had plenty of food. The special was cinnamon roll French toast (this is made by slicing a homemade cinnamon roll In thirds and then putting in French toast batter), we also tried the breakfast burrito and the farmer's plate. All were very good. When asked for crispy hash browns, I got them. They have Pepsi products and that was enjoyed by they Pepsi lovers in the group.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank OnlyAunt
COUNTRYHOSTFLAGSTAFF, Owner at Country Host Restaurant, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
I am glad that you enjoyed your meals and thank you for providing us with your feed back.

• Polish first
“trvlngi13”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

food is not bad. what you have to be careful of is the pricing. I tried to order one of their breakfasts that was supposed to come with a side of biscuits & gravy. When they rang up my bill,they charged me additionally for them. I pointed it out to them,and was told I had to pay extra because they were changing menus sometime in the future. I really hate it when people don't honor the stated prices.

I apologize that you misunderstood our menu because it is explicitly stated on every section of the menu what the options are that come with each entree in that section. I appreciate you feed back and to assure you I have taken the steps towards correcting the mistake made. Hope you will give as a second chance.
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Absolutely Fantastic!!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I've been coming here for going on 6 years now. The coffee is hot and fresh, the food is fantastic and the prices simply cannot be beat. However, what keeps me coming here day after day is the incredible staff. They are the life blood of this establishment and know how to treat a customer!!! Everyone is helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, and fun! Everyone is made to feel like a member of the family. If your looking for amazing food at a great price with THE BEST STAFF AROUND then look no further. Stop by and ask for Anita, Melissa, Debbie, Helen, Chelsea, Sarah, and everyone else who works so hard everyday to keep us all coming back.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank ZachOhs
Thank You and all the staff appreciates this.
“My Second Home”
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

This is a home away from hone. These ladies are my family and take very good care of us every single time we go in. Food is good and the place is nice. It's been a place we go to for the last 10 years and we will continue to go there for 10 more. Anita, Debbie, Chelsea, Melissa and Helen are anazing ladies! Go see them!

1 Thank Melochick2
Thanks for the feed back the girls loved it when I sowed them your review.
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Best Inexpensive Breakfast Diner”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Get the Farmer's Breakfast for $3.99. We've lived here for 11 years, and this is one of our "go to" breakfast places. The staff are friendly, quirky and fun. A Good local hangout. With the Farmer's you get your choice of meat, 2 eggs, hash browns or home fries, and choice of toast, biscuit, pancake, etc. You definitely get your money's worth! For a good kicker, I recommend getting your eggs scrambled and requesting a side of their green chile sauce to pour over, or just getting the omelet that includes the sauce. Enjoy!

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank princessbs
I always appreciate those who appreciate the good things in life. Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge our restaurant. Have a great one.