“Fantastic Meal!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I'm not sure how this place isn't the number one restaurant in Flag! This place is SO great! Their happy hour has great deals on it, and their food is uh-may-zing! We had a couple of margaritas to start with - mine was frozen and my husbands was on the rocks. Both were really great, and not weak at all. We then got the special of the day, which was slow roasted pork in a peach/habanero sauce. It's served with tortillas, rice, and beans. The flavor was something I had never experience before, and it was one of the greatest things I think I have ever tasted! I'm excited to go back and try different things on their menu as I'm pretty sure I've only scuffed the tip of the iceberg!

The service was great! Oh, and they make all their food fresh, fresh, fresh as well as their salsa bar with seven homemade salsas! Gosh, this place is great. We will ALWAYS go here when we are in Flag from now on. :)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,044)

Reviewed February 23, 2014

This is a 5 star restaurant based on service and food. Have traveled the world and this is worthy of 5 stars. Thank you!

Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Table guacamole was missing something. Salsa was good. We had carne Asada burrito was decent. Not the best but not the worst. Not a fan of rice with corn. Over all we would go again and try something different.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Since this restaurant is slightly outside of the downtown shopping, it has plenty of parking in their lot. This is a large place, casual, with friendly staff that tries to please. The portions are decent; food is okay, but nothing special.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

We live 150 miles from Flagstaff. We plan every trip to there around a visit to Salsa Brava. Always get good service and great meals. I have had better food but not much. My wife loves the Sopapilla and the shrimp tacos are really good. They have enough different salsa that you can find one to your liking...and all of it you want. Chips are always crispy and usually warm. Just a great place we enjoy visiting.

Been to Salsa Brava East? Share your experiences!