“Good Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 21, 2013

We enjoyed the tapas (small plates) for happy hour. Drink prices were reasonable. Salsa bar was terrific, from mild to hot, especially the pineapple-habanero salsa.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

This is a great find.....super fresh salsa bar, great fresh idea dishes....not your typical mexican fare!!!
They pride themselves in using all organic, locally grown when available, no msg or "natural flavors"......really great wait staff..........worth the trip!!!

We found it by asking the clerk at the gas station for a "local restaurant that cooks from scratch"......
If we are back through Flagstaff....we will make it a point to go there!!!!

1  Thank katherinejones49
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Delicious guacamole. Nice surroundings, friendly service. My husband loved the carnitas, very tasty. Shrimp enchilada was good, a little bland. Margaritas were tasty!

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Tried this place on a visit to Flagstaff as I'd seen it on 'DDD'. Really friendly waitress, and really busy, good atmosphere inside. I ordered what Guy had had on the show and it was huge, way too much for one person to eat. My hubby had a tasty pulled pork dish. Everything that came out was totally home made, I think even the tortilla chips which we enjoyed with the salsa. Overall a good experience and glad we tried it!

1  Thank Amanda C
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We had a hankering for Mexican food on the way back from the Grand Canyon and found this restaurant on one of the websites and decide to give it a try. The salsa bar is fantastic with choices from mild to wild. The Adovado tacos were probably one of the best meals I have ever eaten. My wife's meal was equally good and it all seemed so fresh and well prepared! We would definitely visit again if the opportunity presents itself. The service by the wait staff was top notch!