“Tasty treat”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Charlotte, NC
“Tasty treat”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Food was good, service was good. Recommended by a tour guide from a tour we took and it did not disappoint!

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Good Food, Dirty Restaurant”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The food was good, but the booth we sat in along with all the seating in the bar area was really dirty. There was carpet on the bottom of the booths which was very dirty and the entire restaurant had a dirty smell to it.

Arlington, Virginia
“Pretty good!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I liked my food at Salsa Brava. I went on a recommendation. We got there early -- about 5:30pm -- and there were already people waiting. The hostess said it would be about 10 minutes, but it was closer to 4. That was nice.

Our server seemed busy but she was still very friendly. I didn't care for the huge serving of sangria that I ordered. But the tacos, oh the tacos. I got the 2 taco platter -- one chicken, one beef -- and they were both so good. The chicken was better -- it was soft and smoky and delicious.

• Visited June 2013
Plano
“Watch out if they try to seat you on the patio”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We were on vacation and stopped in Flagstaff for the night. We got there and we were seated on the patio without even being asked but we thought it would be okay, it wasn't too warm outside. But within maybe 10 minutes the sun came shining through....it was blinding. Two tables next to us asked to be moved and were told there was nothing available so my daughter sat on my lap and my husband, myself and son tried to squish in on one side. The manager, yes manager and came by and said "sorry about that sun, it's like a rotisserie!" Seriously!!?! How about investing in some shades to block out that shade! Everyone on the patio was uncomfortable!!!! The salsa bar was neat but we could never get our waitress to bring us chips for the salsa! Terrible service, once the sun came in I'm sure she new everyone on the patio would be unhappy so she just quit coming around! It's pretty pricey and the food isn't that great, just okay and be forewarned portions are SMALL! Worse margaritas!

• Visited June 2013
Gilbert, Arizona
“Diner's Drive In's and Dive”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We saw an episode of Diner's, Drive In and Dives and just had to try this place. I had lobster/shrimp enchilada's. The cream sauce that was on my meal was incredible. Although, my husband had the navajo taco, he wasn't impressed. The restaurant was busy, service was friendly and the drink we had at the bar was great!

There's a salsa bar that has every kind of flavor you can imagine.

If your in Flagstaff and want Mexican, try this place. You won't be disappointed