“Busy but good service”

Swaddee Thai
Ranked #23 of 370 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Now accept online order and delivery in Flagstaff.Full service authentic Thai restaurant with beer and wine.9 Years best of Phoenix,Thai select award winner.Come to see our Thai staffs and enjoy new remodeling and authentic Thai food where Thais local eat in downtown Flagstaff.
Reviewed November 7, 2017

& they were all pleased. We were all happy w/our meals. The coconut icecream was the perfect dessert.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

So I've been ordering delivery Swaddee Thai for a while now. They're typically very fast and friendly and the food is pretty good, right up there with the other Flagstaff restaurants.

This last time, though, I ordered the Cashew Delight (cashew nut/cashew chicken whatever you want to call it) and it came with...no cashews. All the other ingredients but no cashews in a dish with cashews in the title. Come on guys. How is that even remotely okay?

Beyond that, I feel like this place just has a consistency problem in general. Sometimes the food is outstanding. Truly delicious. Sometimes it seems just so-so. It's weird. Maybe the B-team is on sometimes.

Oh, and my girlfriend and her sister went in there once and got the spicy noodles for lunch and underneath the noodles was a bunch of lettuce padding it to make it look like a bigger serving. I haven't seen that in my delivery orders, but it's pretty bizarre.

So anyways, I'd *love* to give this place 4 or 5 stars but I just can't. The no cashew things was the last straw, and I'm a little hesitant to keep ordering here unfortunately.

1  Thank Erik K
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

Nice food and quick service. So quick they brought the main before we had finished the starter.
Some reviews say that they only serve beer but they do have a very limited selection of wine. The Californian Chardonnay was the only white and was like a hock.

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

I wasn't too too hungry but I needed something and the portion sizes are good. Price is about average and it tasted amazing! I got the Pad Thai at a 5 spicy level and it was divine! Tasted awesome! Filled me up and is great!

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

We had rather high expectations and did not leave disappointed in any way. Very friendly waitress who also asked us about the grade of spiciness we prefer. Try the chow mein, it is really delicious.

Been to Swaddee Thai? Share your experiences!