“Thai wonderful”

Swaddee Thai
Ranked #31 of 357 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Now accept online order and delivery in Flagstaff.Full service authentic Thai restaurant with beer and wine.9 Years best of Phoenix,Thai select award winner.Come to see our Thai staffs and enjoy new remodeling and authentic Thai food where Thais local eat in downtown Flagstaff.
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I gathered my family and dropped in for Thai food. I enjoyed the service, as well as the environment. The Pad Thai is yummy, and the tea was tasty. Go hungry.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

My wife and I have had Thai food all over the country and Swaddee ranks above any we have tried in much larger cities. The Pad Thai was great with very tender shrimp and the Pineapple Curry was outstanding. The atmosphere and service was fine, but it was the food that makes it special. It was a very pleasant surprise.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We went here for lunch and asked for the window seat near the front door since the place was nearly empty. Lucky for us, because within 30 min, the place was full for the lunch crowd.

We've had Thai food in various cities and the food here was exceptional, and their lunch specials are very reasonably priced. I had Yellow Curry dish, which came with a very tasty salad with warm peanut dressing and egg roll which was very crisp and not greasy at all. I asked for medium temp (hotness) but it came out hotter than I expected.... Otherwise it was very flavorful.

My wife had the chicken with Thai garlic sauce and she loved this dish. Her lunch also came with the delicious salad and an egg roll.

Overall, it was a great lunch, and we plan to try there for dinner.

Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Tasty spring roll starter with lovely honey based dipping sauce. Duck red curry was delicious. Chicken green curry was very good without being remarkable. The restaurant is nice and feels authentic and the waiting staff were friendly and helpful. I would recommend this place.

1  Thank Sumbalumba
Reviewed April 6, 2013

When we arrived, the service was awful...we were getting ready to leave thinking that this place was a bust, when the waitress arrived. She put in our app order (Gyoza...very good) and then came back for entree orders. I think the food was served in 5 minutes. It was all very good, made just the way we ordered. Plenty for take home and the bill for two with sake was under $35.00.

Been to Swaddee Thai? Share your experiences!