“I can get tired of steaks...”
Review of Swaddee Thai

Swaddee Thai
Ranked #29 of 348 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Full service authentic Thai restaurant with beer and wine.9 Years best of Phoenix,Thai select award winner.Come to see our Thai staffs and enjoy new remodeling and authentic Thai food where Thais local eat in downtown Flagstaff.
Barcelona, Spain
“I can get tired of steaks...”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

After a week of great steaks, I'm sure it comes for everybody the moment to say nomore! I had that in Flafstaff, AZ and I was surprised to see so many Thai restaurants... so I entered the first one I thought it looked nice. Good food, although with a slight american twist, reasonable price, very nice service. Do't know how it compares to the others, but I liked it and gave me the needed steakbreak! Ice tea is a nice surprise.

• Korean first
Phoenix, AZ
“Best Mee Krob in Flagstaff”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Whenever in Flagstaff, we visit Swaddee Thai. The service and the food are the best. We have tried the other Thai restaurants in town, none offer the Mee Krob that we see, and the Mee Krob we find here is the best we have had anywhere.

• Visited May 2012
Lees Summit, Missouri, United States
“Excellent Flavors”
Reviewed March 15, 2012

My husband and I absolutely enjoyed this restaurant. The flavors/spices were perfect for both meals. I ordered the Fresh Fish (tilapia meal) and requested it to be spicy...really tasty. Left satisfied. Will return when we are in Flagstaff again. The service was 'right on' with a waiter/waitress always there to make sure our drinks were filled, etc.

• Visited March 2012
singapore
“Really thai food?”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

Food was so-so. Service was well, ok. It's not bad if you haven't really had thai food much anywhere else... but if you've had, then this is just to fill your tummy.

Visited December 2011
Arizona
“I used to love you, but I had to walk out!”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

My husband and I have gone to Swaddee many times over the past 2 years or so, and usually we have had good service. Tonight my husband and I went there, hoping for a nice dish of pad thai, but after we were seated, we sat for around eight minutes, and no one brought water, or even acknowledged us. There were only four other tables with patrons, and it was very quiet, so there was no excuse for this. We have brought friends there, spent a lot of money there, and suffice it to say, I will not be eating there any time soon. They have made a mistake with this. As someone who has waited tables, I am appalled that we were ignored; if you treat customers this way, you lose customers.

• Visited February 2012

Been to Swaddee Thai? Share your experiences!