“Been a Flagstaff mainstay. Others have come and gone”
Review of NI Marcos Pizza

NI Marcos Pizza
Ranked #53 of 347 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery
“Been a Flagstaff mainstay. Others have come and gone”
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

This place has been around since late 70s-early 80s. They are and have been consistently good over the years so much so just about every time I am back in Flagstaff I find myself here, now with my family.

• Visited June 2013

Mangum, Oklahoma, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I don't get it”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Everyone who rated this pizza highly must have never had truly good pizza. It was very tasteless and expensive. The crust was dry and stale and the chicken tasted like it was days old. My husband and I ordered the chicken pesto pizza, and the one I make at home is WAY better than the one we purchased. We ordered two medium pizzas and an order of fried zucchini and it was $40. The only reason I gave it two stars is because the fried zucchini was ok. I would go to Domino's or Pizza Hut before eating this again.

• Visited June 2013
“What are you people smoking!!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I dont know all these people that wrote these reviews are on, but the pizza was really bad! The crust tasted like nothing!!! The rest of the toppings were ok but in no way makes up for the crust. We also ordered a salad that had brown lettuce and no dressing! One of the worst pizza places I have ever been to. Will never be back!!!!

• Visited May 2013
“Amazing!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Great people, food, and downtown location! And value is great, get cheap slices during lunch! You can choose your toppings and salads are good too!

• Visited November 2012
Buda, Texas
“This pizza is so good!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Loved this pizza! Stopped here on a road trip from L.A. to Austin and couldn't be happier with the pizza. We got Gary's Special, which seemed like a normal supreme(pepperoni, homemade Italian sausage, onion, peppers, olives). As I type my mouth is watering thinking about this pizza. Plenty of toppings, fresh, crust good and not soggy. Beer selection also very good!

• Visited May 2013