“Yummy pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Tried this place based on reviews here, it was also featured in advertising in our hotel room. Loved the crust and the sauce. It was nice to be able to order a (big!) slice of cheese pizza for our 5 year old (he gave it a thumbs up) and a whole pizza for us. We had a 1/2 Gary's Special and 1/2 Teriyaki Chicken, both delicious.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

We ordered from Nimarcos from our hotel during a snowstorm. They showed up within less than half an hour, and we especially appreciated their thoughtfulness in including condiments, napkins, everything!

I was not crazy about the pizza though -- the box proclaims Nimarcos as having the best Flagstaff-style pizza and if that is true, I guess this in acquired taste. Especially the pepperoni was different from what I was used to. But the other add-ons were fresh and generously applied.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Order at the counter and take a seat. Some of the better pizza I have found for sure. Great beers on tap as well.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I have been going here since the placed opened as a shack on the corner that was just a counter in front of a pizza oven. It is now a full size, sit down location. I have never been disappointed. You can order a whole pie or take a roll of the dice and see what is coming out of the oven as slices.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

The staff was so friendly and accomodating! We waited a while for pizza because it was so busy and we wanted full pizzas, but the environment was nice...lots of sports viewing options. I loved the bleu cheese sticks!