“Hidden suprise!”

Ranked #52 of 351 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Description: It's about the food, not the fancy... real smoked meats with scratch made sides... add in fresh cobbler and a cold drink and you're sure to enjoy. Good for the whole family! Now serving Breakfast on the Weekends!
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

This joint was a pleasent suprise while shopping. I just followed my nose and down some stairs I went to find this hidden gem. I ordered the three meat trio, mac n chez, cornbread, and garlic seasoned fries. As a chef, and a southerner, I have my fair share of BBQ from around the country and this ranks up in the top 10.

The customer service here was rocked from the moment I walked in to the time I stepped out. A+

Food~~~~~~~~~~4 out of 5
Atmosphere~~~~~5 out of 5
Customer service~~5 out of 5
Portion of food~~~~5 out of 5
Price- $$~~~~~~~~very fair
Overall it is a def must try. Bigfoot BBQ is on my places I suggest, and that takes alot! <§>

J C, Owner at Bigfoot Bar B Que, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

dannon18,
Thanks so much for your review! We LOVE that we've made your list of recommendations, and we LOVE that you found the food & service to your liking! Thanks so much for your visit--we hope to host you again soon!

Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

The food was great but the full rack of ribs we ordered was a little charred which isn't normally to my liking. Though the meat was delicious nonetheless. The location is what was great about this place in my opinion. The atmosphere is casual and comfortable. It would be awesome to see a Bigfoot mannequin displayed at the counter as well.

J C, Owner at Bigfoot Bar B Que, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Qourtney,
Thanks so much for your visit to the BBQ! Glad you enjoyed the ribs, as they are a big seller, despite the charring--sorry about that! THANK YOU for taking the time to leave a review, and we hope to host you again soon!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

As BBQ's go Bigfoot is not bad, can be a little inconsistent at times, Prices are slightly cheaper than most, decent portions, yeah, give it a try.

J C, Owner at Bigfoot Bar B Que, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

James,
Thanks so much for your recent visit here at the BBQ! We're bummed to hear that you feel the food is inconsistent, and we'll work on that. Thanks for letting folks know it's worth a try!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food was overcooked and dry. Copious amount of fries which were not bad but the meat was just OK. We will not likely return

Snowclimber,
We're disappointed to know that you weren't happy with the food during your visit. Our goal is to produce wholesome food made with fresh quality ingredients, delivered with great service to every guest, every time. Our success is measured one guest at a time, and on your visit, it appears that we fell short. We try to put our money where our mouth is on this kind of thing, so please look for a private message to offer a complimentary meal--we hope we can win you back as a customer and have you singing our praises!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Again, had trouble finding this place recommended by TA. The oddest location, but the food and service were great. Casual dining, but quite tasty. Thank God for Tripadvisor finding all these great eating places.

Sunnie48,
Thanks for the positive review... we're glad you loved the food! Our smoked meats take a lot of time, smoke, and preparation... that's the flavor you taste. Hope to see you in Bigfoot next time that you are in Flagstaff!