“Best meal we had in Flagstaff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bigfoot Bar B Que

Bigfoot Bar B Que
Ranked #44 of 339 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: It's about the food, not the fancy... real smoked meats with scratch made sides... add in fresh cobbler and a cold drink and you're sure to enjoy. Good for the whole family! Now serving Breakfast on the Weekends!
Arizona, USA
“Best meal we had in Flagstaff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

Bigfoot BBQ was our favorite meal we had in Flagstaff. It's a bit hard to find and not good signs, in the basement of a store. But the food was delicious, lots of choices, huge portions, and prices were very reasonable. And food was delivered quickly. Very kid-friendly and our children loved their kids meals being served on a free frisbee they got to keep. The sweet potato fries were the best I've ever had.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank DCP75

“Must eat here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

This place is hidden in the basment of a downtown mini "mall" and has the best bbq I have evere had! Lots of options, great service, and free peanuts mmmm!

1 Thank dairyberrys
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Very good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Located in downtown Flagstaff, in a funky little basement space (shared with a clothing/accessory store), this restaurant was a great find for my family. Two of us are vegetarians so we were delighted to find this eatery with barbequed TVP. My husband got the Catfish Poboy and Garlic Roman fires and he said the poboy was very similar to the ones we've gotten in Louisiana, just delicious! He said the fries were also very good. My mother got the Rhemus Shrimp Sandwich with mashed sweet potatoes and she said it was "out of this world!" My sister got the Veggie Q Plate with potato salad and fried okra. She really liked most of her food, but the potato salad was so spicy she could only handle a couple of bites. We all tasted it and all agreed with her. I got Ted's Veggie Q Sandwich and Sweet Potato fries. Absolutely delicious! LOVED the no meat barbeque!!!! The fries were some of the best sweet potato fries I have ever tasted. Will definitely go back.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Marie W
Tucson, Arizona
“Sorry, it's good but not great..”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

This restaurant was hard to find, (a downtown building in the basement), but we were determined to eat here on our visit to Flagstaff. The atmosphere is like being in someone's backyard, with long picnic tables. :) Loud music or TV. It smells wonderful and food is good but really nothing special. I had enough food (pork plate with sides, but my husband's pulled pork sandwhich was very small. The beans & cornbread were ok. The pork was good as was the sauce.
You order at the counter and the server brings the food to where you are sitting. Our server was really nice. If they served bigger sandwhiches, it would have made a better impression but my husband was disappointed with the small sandwhich.

• Visited October 2012