“Awesome”

Ranked #39 of 347 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: It's about the food, not the fancy... real smoked meats with scratch made sides... add in fresh cobbler and a cold drink and you're sure to enjoy. Good for the whole family! Now serving Breakfast on the Weekends!
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Awesome”
Reviewed August 18, 2011

Bigfoot Bar B Que is always an awesome place to eat! I always eat the pulled pork sandwich, it's the best. White Trash Wednesdays are a great time to enjoy cheap PBR beer!

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank SherryW772

“Yummy!!! And finger looking good!!!”
Reviewed August 5, 2011

Your fingers will get messy.... But its worth it! I live the bbq here! They have good riblets, fries, and okra.. sandwiches are also full of flavor. The loss and I usually get a variety and eat family style... Plenty of food and decent pricing
Plus I like shopping in the basement

1 Thank clippermama
Pendleton
“Very good stop for a lunch”
Reviewed August 3, 2011

Nachos were just okay. Jalapeño cheddar barbecue, excellent. Fun atmosphere to people watch.

1 Thank Misty A
Flagstaff
“NOT "LEGIT" BBQ”
Reviewed June 28, 2010

I am going to come out and say it: My family owns a BBQ restaurant. I think after the years I spent eating BBQ around the U.S. I am more than qualified to tell you the truth. I have yet to eat something from this place that tastes like it was actually smoked for the required amount of time that it takes to make good BBQ. I would even venture to guess they might be using liquid smoke on occasion. But some people I talk to LOVE it. I don't go out of my way to eat at this place, in fact I have only eaten their catered food. I have been into their shop quite a few times to check it out or meet some friends. Its a cool atmosphere. Try it yourself and let me know if you agree or disagree.

3 Thank JFLOYDFLAG
El Paso, TX
“Good BBQ, Unique Location”
Reviewed March 31, 2010

Yes, it's in the basement of a shopping place, but my fiancee and I both thought that it gave it a unique atmosphere. In addition, the food was pretty good, too. I had the BBQ Tour Plate (pulled pork, brisket, and ribs), and she had the Buffalo Chicken Sandwich with sweet potato fries. We both thoroughly enjoyed our meals, though I found the brisket to be lacking and definitely wouldn't recommend it. The pulled pork and ribs, however, were excellent, with the rib meat coming right off the bone, very tender and moist. Would definitely recommend this place if you like BBQ and you find yourself in Flagstaff!

1 Thank wolfbrother