“Don't miss Fratellis”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed May 31, 2016

Fratellis is a great pizzeria with great food and friendly service. Ordering can be confusing as they deal with phoned-in (take-out) orders prior to people dining in. They have a number of local beers on tap and wine available. We got the 'Flagstaff' and 'Meat Lovers' plus an order of wings and that was fine for four.

Grab a seat when you get there (if eating in) as those are a premium and have someone else stand in line to order.

Date of visit: May 2016
Write a reviewReviews (330)

Reviewed May 22, 2016

This is what happens when doofus hippies try to run a busy Pizza Place . We waited 50+ minutes for a small Pizza @ about 5:00 .when it finally came the dough was burned . A lot of jumping around and showboating behind the kitchen line .... Though . My only Surprize was that the cheese didn't come with an extra greasy long hair . Where are the health inspectors in this burg?

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed April 17, 2016

We ate dinner here with friends and family. Their pizza is great with really good crust and sauce. We got the Maui Volcano, Route 66, and The Works. Their salads are generous portions with good lettuce, some cheese, shredded vegetables, cucumber, grape tomatoes and great dressing. Their drinks are self service. We also love that their patrons and employees have high integrity! I used the restroom and left my phone in there. I forgot about it until we went to leave the restaurant and noticed I didn't have my phone. I asked the front counter if anyone had turned it in...and they had :-). I am grateful to the citizens of Flagstaff and the employees at Fratellis Pizza for their integrity to return my phone....I got my phone back and the $20 cash in my phone case! We left them a big tip at the table.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed April 16, 2016 via mobile

Omg so good.. I dream about it. Gets crowded quick. Best pizza I've had in a while. NY ers are funny about pizza.. this place nailed it. Wings raspberry Chipotle was interesting and good. The Hawaiian pizza the best I've had ever in my life. Staff friendly. On second visit.. they had a hard time with getting the complete order out.. but still worth it.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed March 29, 2016

We had a party of 7, two being kids so we were looking for a family friendly place to eat and since we had seen all the good reviews, we thought to give it a try. It has great ambiance for families. Good pizza that came out hot and freshly made. The wings were good too. We had a great meal and would highly suggest it.

Date of visit: March 2016