“Fantastic Service”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed February 10, 2013

This place was wonderful, I will for sure go back. The food was delicious and the beer selection was not bad.

The best feature of this restaurant is the staff. The two women at the cash register were so helpful in giving me directions. They took the time to show me a map and point out landmarks that I would see along the way. They went above and beyond their job and were absolutely fantastic.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

We walked in because it was next door to where we were working. Pleasantly surprised by the above average pizza, cheese sticks and salad.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I am a local and have eaten at Fratelli's many times. I have never loved the atmosphere or the service, but we liked the pizza. I was especially excited when they added gluten-free crust to the
menu, as I am gluten-free. That being said…I am disappointed and have not returned and probably WILL NOT return in the future because of the following:

We went and had our usual dining experience at Fratelli's on 4th street. We had leftovers boxed to take home. We walked out to our car, right next to the door... (less than 3 minutes went by) and noticed we walked out without our box. So, I went immediately back inside and it was not on the table. So, I went to the front counter and said that we JUST walked out and forgot our box, which was JUST taken off the table. She checked and came back with our box. I'm not sure what possessed me to look, but I opened the box, and I found that there were about 3 pieces that were partially eaten in the box! They had been eating our pizza in the back! ok, I understand (I guess)….they thought we left and wanted to eat it.

AT THIS POINT, they should have told me they threw it away. I would have said ok, and walked out. BUT NOOOO. She gives me a pizza box with half eaten pieces, and I had only put whole pieces in the box. I said these have been eaten, and she just shrugged her shoulders and walked to help someone else! I was so shocked I was fuming and speechless!

So I went to the car and told my husband. He was livid! He went inside and asked for the Manager and explained what had just transpired. My husband said that the manager did not really care what happened, gave a half-hazard "I'm sorry" and gave him a free pizza coupon.

He returned to the car completely dissatisfied. The coupon didn't matter, as the lack of customer concern or care was not there. Not worth the free pizza. How unfortunately for us.

I hope others have more pleasant experiences than us.

1  Thank princessbs
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We tried this place on the advise of the hotel staff and we loved it. I am gluten free and this place is by far the best crust for me. ( I have tried BJ's, Dominoes, frozen, etc). It did take a little long to receive our order, but it was worth it.

Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

When I am in flag this is a must stop for me. Keep up the great food guys! No wonder they have been voted best in flagstaff for years running

1  Thank travel_savvy_patron