“Excellent late night snack.”

Primo's Chicago Style Hot Dogs
Ranked #218 of 348 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Excellent late night snack.”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

This spot opens late and stays open late. Line out the door of people grabbing a snack while out late at the local bars. My brat was one of the best I have had anywhere I have been (and yes, I admit that could have been influenced by it being after midnight and I had a bit to drink).

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Brandon K

Prescott, Arizona
“USUALLY GREAT, ONCE AGAIN, RUINED BY HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I have eaten here many times. They cater to Vegetarians, with veggiedogs and veggie chili Yum! Its always busy, open late, good location for after hours. This time when I went the "Manager" was preoccupied with the music more than service. I ordered my usual. My friends ordered. (this was their first time there). The chilli was so hot, overpowered by jalapeno's. I can not eat hot things, due to stomach issues. This was rediculous. More jalapeno's than necessary, when they never put jalapenos in their food before. I asked the "manger" if this was a new recipes. She rudely said no, when I knew otherwise. She was very rude the whold conversation, acting like she didnt have to care and that she had better things to do. My friends even felt overwhelmed by the jalapenos. It ruined the fun of the experience and Im very upset by the rude service. I will not go back!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank DEVIN M
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Late night fun at its best!”
Reviewed September 23, 2011

Such a great place to go after a night out on the town! Open late, cheap and delicious!

• Visited September 2011