“Best meal at a restaurant I've had in a LONG time.”

Delhi Palace cuisine of india
Ranked #2 of 367 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Delhi Palace Cuisine Of India Serve Lunch Buffet And Dinner Served Alacarte Menu Open 7 Days Week 11 To 2.45 And 5 Pm To 9.45 Pm
Reviewed January 18, 2011

I was at a loss of words after leaving this place. I have lived in Flagstaff for a number of years and passed this place countless times. I've been missing out. Coming from a meat lover, picky eater and former restaurant manager, this place is superb. TRY IT!

Reviewed January 10, 2011

We are here from Albuquerque and had a taste for Indian food. This is one of the best Indian food I have had in the Southwest. Having lived in Boston and Washington, DC, where Indian food restaurants are excellent, this one is comparable. This one is surprisingly EXCELLENT.!! I had a vegetarian dish that was not only tasty and good, but also quite filling (couldn't stop eating the food and ate all of it :) My husband had the chicken tikka, also excellent. We will definitely return here for lunch or dinner next time we are in Flagstaff.

Reviewed January 8, 2011

There are many options for meat eaters and vegetarians. The restaurant is very clean, the food is delicious and the service is excellent. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone in the area. If you are new to Indian cuisine, I recommend the lunch buffet. It's a great way to try out all of the tasty treats.

Reviewed December 30, 2010

After departing the Grand Canyon, my nephew searched on his Iphone for an Indian restaurant in Flagstaff for dinner. Based on the Trip Advisor's reviews we decided to have dinner at the Delhi Palace. Simply put the food was fabulous and the hostess and service superb. My nephew has had Indian food in NY and Chicago and said this was the best he has ever had. The Delhi Palace is tucked in an inconspicous location - but well worth the effort to find it.

Reviewed November 11, 2010

My husband and i have lived in Arizona, the Phoenix area, for 15+ years and have not found what we would consider a good Indian Restaurant - until now. We just had made our third visit to Delhi Palace: Cuisine of India and are still so pleased with the quality, consistency and flavors of the curries, breads and service. My husband enjoys the hottest Vindaloos, and I prefer the milder curries, such as the Chicken Madras. What a treat - and I'm looking forward to my next trip north to Flagstaff - Delhi Palace will be on our itinerary!