“Indian Curry”
Review of Delhi Palace

Delhi Palace
Ranked #2 of 349 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Prescott, Arizona
“Indian Curry”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

We ate here a number of times. The food was authentic and the staff gave us excellent service. The menu has a large number of curries to choose from, although had to ask what some of the dishes had in them, as I was not familiar with the language.

Visited April 2014

• Korean first
Calgary, Canada
“What a Gem!”
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

I would not have guessed that in a smaller city like Flagstaff there would be an outstanding Indian restaurant, but there is. Delhi Palace has nice variety of well portioned and perfectly seasoned dishes (with as little or much heat as you prefer), and the service is very attentive and friendly. They also have a small selection of wines to compliment your meal.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank LoveToTravel255068
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“A gem!”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Another fine Indian restaurant in the southwest. I didn’t have very high hopes for Indian food in Flagstaff but this restaurant surprised me. The food was prepared very nicely, with a good mix of spices. The general preparation of entrees is more in the Nepalese/Northeastern Indian style but it is still very good. I asked for 5 on the hotness scale (1 to 5 scale) but I didn’t find it to meet my expectation though some others at our table seemed to think even 3 was too hot. So, from a general Indian food hotness (!) perspective, I’d say it needs a little work but the food was very flavorful.

The wait staff were very friendly, very prompt and attentive. For example, they must have checked or topped off water tens of times in the two hours or so that we were there. Even people who seemed like the owners/managers came and inquired multiple times about the quality of the food and our satisfaction with it.

The ambience of this restaurant is also quite good. There are several murals, including a very large one of the Taj Mahal and a part of the pool in front of it. There is quite a bit of spacing between the tables and that makes the restaurant seem fairly quiet and you don’t overhear conversations.

Overall, a gem in Flagstaff.

GTA
“Fantastic food & service”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I have lived in the Brampton Ontario area for twenty years which is has the largest Indian population anywhere outside of India itself. In doing so, my wife and I have been spoiled with excellent Indian food living in what is known as little India.
We stopped at Delhi Palace driving back from Mexico to Canada after reading good reviews. We were met by truly friendly staff, owner, and were served with an amazing dinner.

Portions are large if you opt for full course dinner. Spice and heat where excellent, very savoury.
The price was very fair. We would stop he again and again on our snowbird travels.

PA
“Best We've Had”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Their garlic nan was wonderful: very light and delicate.
My wife's "sheeshkabob" was a very tasty, perfectly spiced array of lamb sausages. Just outstanding!
My shrimp vindaloo was tasty as well. Nice selection of wine by the glass and a good beer selection, too. Newcastle Brown Ale was a perfect accompaniment.
The service was friendly and fast.
We'll return again the next time we drive thru.

• Visited April 2014

Been to Delhi Palace? Share your experiences!