“Contentment”

Delhi Palace cuisine of india
Ranked #2 of 348 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I ate here for lunch with a friend visiting from the UK. I thought it was odd how long I was sitting without a menu until I realized that it was a buffet. :)

I thought the food was excellent. I enjoyed everything! My UK visitor also like her food although she said it was "alright" compared to the Indian food in her country.

Service was good and I would've eaten 10 plates if there weren't witnesses... also, I had some hiking to do so I didn't want to stuff myself sick. ;)

1  Thank Jennifer D
There are newer reviews for Delhi Palace cuisine of india

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Like other reviewers we have eaten Indian food all over the world and this was very good. The service was excellent and the wine list was incredible. The owner worked in Beverly Hills and the wine list reflected good, well priced California wines. Would definitely eat here again. We had the Dal Mahani and lamb Vindaloo. Medium spicy was perfect for us. We eat jalapenos!

1  Thank Conrad C
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here several times and have always thoroughly enjoyed every dish. The service is always friendly and attentive. I highly recommended trying this restaurant if you are visiting flagstaff.

1  Thank Regularguy23
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We've been on the road for over a week (Spring Break) and this was a great change from the run of the mill dinners we have had. Everyone from our 8-year old to my husband enjoyed the meal. we did take-out to our hotel and they provided plates, utensils, etc. Food was fresh and prices were reasonable. Only regret was I saw the 15% off dinner coupon in the hotel book after we had already picked up our food. Staff was friendly. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

We stayed in Flagstaff with our family from the UK.
the men wanted to eat Indian ,and on the reviews from trip advisor we went .We were not disappointed ,the food was wonderful, fragrant flavoursome and most enjoyable .
The staff were very at tentative and were keen to make sure we got the correct level of heat in our food ,as one of the party didn't want it too spicy.
I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who likes Nepalese food ,it's a gem.

1  Thank spoon2013