“I would eat here for breakfast”

Delhi Palace cuisine of india
Ranked #3 of 365 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Delhi Palace Cuisine Of India Serve Lunch Buffet And Dinner Served Alacarte Menu Open 7 Days Week 11 To 2.45 And 5 Pm To 9.45 Pm
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Yes, the food was so good, I could eat here for breakfast. The Korma was the best I've ever tasted, The service here is outstanding as well. I ordered the Thali Vegetarian and they allowed me to substitute Roti for Naan and a Gulab instead of Ghee. The servers didn't even think twice their goal is to give you the freshest, tastiest food serve by caring staff.

I have been to MANY Indian Restaurants all over the country and in the UK. This place gets my highest recommendation!

1  Thank RayZorA

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Great dinner, generous portions. Nice free portion of papadum with sauces. Good eggplant, chicken and lamb dishes. Free rice pudding dessert. Excellent service. Nice cold beers. Decent prices......would return!

Reviewed February 21, 2014

We came here before 3 years ago. The whole family likes Indian food and we often visit curry houses in the UK. The kids wanted to go back as soon as we were back in Flagstaff. We were not disappointed, excellent mixed grill, chilli lamb, chicken vindaloo and chicken tikka marsala. The staff were very friendly and attentive and service was excellent.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Tired of the mostly diner fare I had been consuming on this trip, I decided to try the luncheon buffet at "Cuisine of India". There were not the usual dozens of selections and unrelated dishes you see at most buffets. There were several authentic Indian poultry and vegetarian dishes, two kinds of rice, and assorted salad items. This obviously gives them the opportunity to focus on the quality of those dishes, again something you don't see at your standard buffet. Outstanding, so good I took a 30-mile drive and returned the next day for my birthday lunch. Exceptional service. I don't believe they have the buffet for dinner, but rather serve from the menu. Too good to be sharing a parking lot with Wal-Mart.

Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

The food is great and the service is outstanding. Waiting staff is very friendly, helpful and attentive. Nice experience with Indian food in Flagstaff!