“Still the best Indian food in US”

Delhi Palace cuisine of india
Ranked #3 of 365 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Delhi Palace Cuisine Of India Serve Lunch Buffet And Dinner Served Alacarte Menu Open 7 Days Week 11 To 2.45 And 5 Pm To 9.45 Pm
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We came here before 3 years ago. The whole family likes Indian food and we often visit curry houses in the UK. The kids wanted to go back as soon as we were back in Flagstaff. We were not disappointed, excellent mixed grill, chilli lamb, chicken vindaloo and chicken tikka marsala. The staff were very friendly and attentive and service was excellent.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Tired of the mostly diner fare I had been consuming on this trip, I decided to try the luncheon buffet at "Cuisine of India". There were not the usual dozens of selections and unrelated dishes you see at most buffets. There were several authentic Indian poultry and vegetarian dishes, two kinds of rice, and assorted salad items. This obviously gives them the opportunity to focus on the quality of those dishes, again something you don't see at your standard buffet. Outstanding, so good I took a 30-mile drive and returned the next day for my birthday lunch. Exceptional service. I don't believe they have the buffet for dinner, but rather serve from the menu. Too good to be sharing a parking lot with Wal-Mart.

Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

The food is great and the service is outstanding. Waiting staff is very friendly, helpful and attentive. Nice experience with Indian food in Flagstaff!

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I stopped again at this gem after traveling the country for a month and stopping at various Indian restaurants along the way, none of the other restaurants inspired me to write a review. Now I come to Flagstaff and I'm reviewing this restaurant in the parking lot. I have been at a loss for words to describe what the difference is but this visit I think I can define it more exactly. First off one of my requirements it for a place to be clean, without this, for me it drops to a 5 out of 10 rating without tasting the food, and this place is clean. But back to the element that makes it stand out. When you order food from a good restaurant and the chef pays attention to the smallest detail in taste and presentation, there is an energy about the food, this restaurant has achieved this energy on their lunch buffet. I describe it as "Nurturing". You can feel that the food is cared for while it is being prepared and served, the buffet looks at the end of service like it did at the beginning, clean, fresh, and full. Each dish on the buffet is prepared as an entree with the same quality as you would expect from a $15 meal they do not serve quick dishes to fill chaffing pans its all quality! The staff are welcoming, smiling and attentive as you would expect an owner or family to be. Still the best ever for me!

Reviewed February 2, 2014

I had a difficult evening driving in from Los Angeles and finally found the motel I was supposed to go to, and was discouraged by the location. Then I saw the Indian restaurant across the road and accepted the fact that I found my way to this particular location. I was greeted warmly, and the ambiance was perfect. I had the Chicken Vindaloo and garlic naan... sooo good! It was full of all of the flavor I expect from Indian food, and the spice was perfect. I had to go back the next day, as I was stranded in the snow. The lunch buffet was fantastic! They had different salads that I've never tried before. The buffet selection was of sufficient size, everything you want and more, but not so big that you fear for lack of upkeep. Went back for dinner, since I was still stranded. Chicken Tikka Masala (medium spice) so good I finished the whole entree. This place is amazing!