“Fabulous Indian food in flagstaff!!”

Delhi Palace cuisine of india
Ranked #2 of 347 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Helsinki, Finland
“Fabulous Indian food in flagstaff!!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Visited Flagstaff in June 2013 on our way along route 66.
I have searched for a good restaurant in advance, and deciced to try Delhi Palace because it's high rating here and because we love Indian food.

We absolutely loved it! The food and the service were both first class!
It is really the little details that make you feel that you are a valued customer, and in this place and the staff really knows how to make you feel special. They are very attentive and friendly.

My husband ate 2 portions of shrimp in a sauce, because it was heavenly - he said :)

We ended up going for a lunch buffet before we left, and it was really good and fresh and they kept it so clean all the time.

Best regards from the travellers in Finland!! We really loved your food!

• Visited June 2013

• Korean first
Ajijic, Mexico
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

After spending a day travelling, we were hungry and din't feel much like wondering off too far from our motel... Right across te street was this small quaint restaurant. We both enjoyed an Indian Beer and shared 2 very tasty and succulent indian dishes. One from typicasl in Northern India and the other dish was from the south... We spent a while chatting with the owners and learnt some of the history about the food we were enjoying. Never having been to India it certainly was a great culinary experience. The menu had a large variety of dishes and the prices wer quite reasonaable as well.

Visited September 2013
Arizona
“A gem, a surprise, and so convenient”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Not a large place, but the tables are set apart, so the noise is minimal. Authentic cuisine from India, and a LARGE menu. Sunday buffet is terrific. We ate there twice en route up and back I-40. About 5 minutes off the freeway.

Visited October 2013
Irvine, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Ever!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

My wife and I had a great trip in Utah and Arizona and were on the way back to Southern California a couple of days ago. We love our stay in FlagStaff. It's a decent city, with historic sites along route 66. Most important, there are huge amount of 4 to 5 stars restaurants around. Delhi's palace is definitely one of the best. This place is decorated like an Indian palace with fantastic wall paintings and it's run by a friendly Nepal family. They serve the dishes quickly and always listen to customers' opinions. We ordered the chicken tikka masala and lamb with chili. Very authentic Indian food, the best I have ever had. I couldn't stop eating once I dipped the naan into the delicious chicken tikka masala sauce. At last, we couldn't finish them all so we asked for a box to go. The waiter brought a plastic box to me and I told him that I could use microwave to heat up the food on the next morning. He then went back to the kitchen and tried very hard to find us the microwavable paper boxes. Such awesome experience dining there! I recommend this restaurant to anyone who is visiting the city of FlagStaff.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Qiyuan T
“Don't let the location fool you”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband, my daughter and I went here for dinner while traveling in the area. We made our choice based upon other trip advisor reviews. The location is in a strip mall near many hotels and the interstate. The food was excellent and we all enjoyed our meals. The portions were slightly smaller than I've had in other Indian restaurants but it was still more than enough food for the three of us. The prices were very reasonable considering we were in Flagstaff during spring break. I would definitely recommend this place.

• Visited March 2013