“Good place to eat cheap indian food”

Delhi Palace cuisine of india
Ranked #2 of 354 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Delhi Palace Cuisine Of India Serve Lunch Buffet And Dinner Served Alacarte Menu Open 7 Days Week 11 To 2.45 And 5 Pm To 9.45 Pm
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

After having a terrible experience in an indian restaurant in las vegas a couple of days ago we went to this restaurant. The food was ok for a good price. Waiters were friendly..the boss not.

1  Thank svk111

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We went here upon recommendation of Trip Advisor. We had tried to make reservations the previous night (Wednesday) after a day at the Grand Canyon but the phone was no answered after numerous attempts. We got through our last night in Flagstaff. I liked the paintings on the wall of scenes from India. It brought back memories of my visit there. I ordered the lamb Korma and my husband wanted the butter chicken but the waiter suggested chicken Tikka Masala, as well as naan. We ordered medium spicy. My husband found the food a bit too spicy for his liking and regretted not sticking to his original idea of butter chicken. I thought both dishes were great. I brought home the left over Korma and ate it in the airport waiting for our plane the next day. Even just lukewarm it was delicious.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

we are visiting grand canyon stop by an night in flagstaff decided to go indian restaurant coz we found that no. 1 rating restaurant in this area when get there great welcome that was sooo awesome they give us nice table server are so friendly all seems so experiance
get the ice water right we ask for their recomend it was perfect what we expect
we had tandoori chicken so yammy chicken tikka masala was out standing i cant remember all dish but everything was so good service too good decore was oh god you feel like you are in india somewere nice and clean
we had really good time wont forgot never i will recomed all my friends and family
see you soon guys

1  Thank mike d
Reviewed June 1, 2013

We were visiting to grand canyon and stop by a night in flagstaff.we decided to have an indian food because of No.1 rateing restaurent in flagstaff recomonded by tripadviser,cusine of india (Delhi palace).we had chiken tikka masala ,chilli lamb and vegetable korma as suggested by our waiter and when the food comes it was excellent and friendly service.highly recomended.....Big thumps up!!!

1  Thank donald o
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Once again I had the pleasure of visiting the Delhi Palace for lunch. Once again even taking a tiny portion of most of the offerings was way too much food. Delicious! I will return.

1  Thank New-World-Journeys