“Great Breakfast, Great Service and Model Trains”

Crown Railroad Cafe
Ranked #136 of 350 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Reviewed August 18, 2012

66 Omelets to chose from, Pancakes (including Buckwheat) and Waffles, and Biscuits & Gravy. Oh yeah, don't forget to try 'Those Potatoes". THeir own excellent version of home fries. Service was very good. Friendly and courteous people. Overhead model trains to watch while waiting for breakfast, which was a very short wait. Food was so good, to forgot all about the trains. Very reasonably priced. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

This place is great !!! Staff is friendly and very curtious. We have stopped here before. You will love it.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Greasy spoon, if you dare go to this place, dont send your food back. I did and ended up being accosted by the waitress and then had the owner/manager come yell in our faces. No joke. I cant believe how scary the situation was...I wont ever visit this place again when I'm in Flagstaff. It was awful, awful, awful!

Reviewed June 20, 2012

We chose the Crown Railroad Cafe on the suggestion of our hotel clerk. The food was very good and portions were huge. My mom and I should have shared something. The waitress was fast and very accommodating, considering we had several children in our group and so did several other tables. The model trains traveling along the ceiling kept my nephew and my husband entertained.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

The food is diner food, so not the best, but always pretty tasty. Their breakfast burritos are enormous and could easily feed 2-3 people. Service is ok during the day, not so much in the evenings.