“Great breakfast and they let you order your way” 4 of 5 bubbles

Brandy's Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #24 of 338 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Brandy's Restaurant & Bakery has been serving Flagstaff award winning breakfast, lunch, espresso and baked goods for over 22 years! All of our soups, dressings, pancakes, quiche, breads, pastries and bagels are made from scratch, with unbleached flour and aluminum-free baking powder. We proudly serve ingredients from the following Arizona and Flagstaff based companies: Hickman's Family Farms, Tortilla Lady/Rising Hy, Firecreek Coffee Co., Mountain Top Honey Co., Mrs. Klein's Pickle Co. And Flagstaff Farmer's Market.
New Mexico
“Great breakfast and they let you order your way”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

It was difficult to choose from the large breakfast selection. Choices include several varieties of Eggs Benedict (wonderfully lemony Hollandaise sauce), pancakes, both buttermilk and Swedish Oat (my favorite), and they even offered Trout & Eggs. The portions are large for our appetites and they happily accommodated our friend's smaller custom orders. The bakery goods are also delightful and their bagels were light (as bagels go).

We liked our first visit so much we went back the next morning and our waitress even remembered our drink requests from the day before.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

“Disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

We had hopes of trying dinner there. They only had breakfast and lunch. The reviews on Drive Ins , Diners, and Dives caught our attention by the meal "Guy Fiardi" had experienced. We opted for lunch since they no longer serve dinner. Portions were average and the food not as good as we hoped it would be. Had sandwiches but definately needed fries to fill in the lack of portion served. Coffee was excellent though. I'm sure breakfast would have been a better choice for this restaurant.

Visited October 2013
Cleburne, Texas
“Popular Local Brunch Spot Worth the Wait”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

Our party decided to hit Brandy's for a Sunday brunch. We knew it was popular, but we had a longer wait than usual because it happened to be Parent's Weekend at the nearby NAU. Nevertheless we were glad to try the bragged-on brunch items. I selected the Eggs Brandy (a take on Eggs Benedict, except on a handcrafted bagel) and a coconut specialty coffee topped with whipped cream. They even display local art on their walls, ready for sale. While delicious, it seemed a bit price. But "Best of Flagstaff" can't be wrong, right?

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Cuernavaca
“Fantastic place to have breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

Excellent atmosphere, somewhat hidden in an unlikely place. Excellent food and service and bakery products beyond belief. A must in any visit to Flagstaff.

Visited October 2013
Peoria, Arizona
“It was okay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

My husband and I went to brandy's to get the amazing breakfast that people recommended and I have to say, they disappointed me. I got the spuds medley and the potatoes were dry and it came out cold. Our waitress wasn't the nicest person, not quite sure why someone people get a job in customer service when they don't seem to have time for customers. I thought Brandy's was a lost cause when my husband and I were about to walk out until the woman working in the front, I believe her name was Audrey, greeted us and offered us pastries. She chatted with us for awhile and eventually talked us into getting a coffee and brownie for the road. Her attitude definitely earned Brandy's a few stars. Next time we make a trip up to Flag I'll make sure to ask for her and not order the spuds.