“Overrated, just a little more than average.”

Brandy's Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #23 of 345 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Brandy's Restaurant & Bakery has been serving Flagstaff award winning breakfast, lunch, espresso and baked goods for over 22 years! All of our soups, dressings, pancakes, quiche, breads, pastries and bagels are made from scratch, with unbleached flour and aluminum-free baking powder. We proudly serve ingredients from the following Arizona and Flagstaff based companies: Hickman's Family Farms, Tortilla Lady/Rising Hy, Firecreek Coffee Co., Mountain Top Honey Co., Mrs. Klein's Pickle Co. And Flagstaff Farmer's Market.
“Overrated, just a little more than average.”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

I had the Reuben sandwich which I thought was better than
most and I have eaten many. The garlic fries had too much garlic, overwhelming the taste of the potato. My husband had the hamburger but the taste was strange due to the mayonnaise seasoned with pesto. Just doesn't go we'll on an " all American burger".

Hartford, Connecticut
“Excellent Breakfast”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

My family and I had breakfast at Brandy's on August 3, 2013 because it was featured on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. The service was prompt/friendly and the food was excellent. Our selections ranged from various types of pancakes to eggs brandy and apple pie and we were all extremely satisfied. The restaurant was crowded with primarily locals and the environment was pleasing. The restaurant is not close to the downtown area but it is certainly worth the drive.

2 Thank JimMaura
Sedona
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

It's not downtown so it takes a short drive to get to it. But the breakfast choices are wondeful, delicious, and a great way to start the day.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Roger D
“Seriously good Reuben on homemade bread!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

I came here because of the Triple D food network show. I'm glad I did! We all got the Reuben (my wife's without bread) and it was really delicious. I love that they make their own bread and their own thousand island dressing. My only gripe is that they could easily make some Gluten Free bread since they make all their breads. That would allow people like my wife to enjoy the Reuben (and whatever other sandwich) as a sandwich instead of just the guts on a plate.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank lmari535
Fresno, California
“Off the beaten path but good food”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Its out of the way... far from downtown. I had plugged into yelps guide to find a restaurant in Flagstaff Arizona and Brandys came up.
It was quite the drive to get to the strip mall.
But
The food is outstanding!
The eggs brandy (like an eggs Benedict ) is delicious! !
Large yummy portions!