“Awesome omelette's!”

Ranked #22 of 349 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Description: Brandy's Restaurant & Bakery has been serving Flagstaff award winning breakfast, lunch, espresso and baked goods for over 22 years! All of our soups, dressings, pancakes, quiche, breads, pastries and bagels are made from scratch, with unbleached flour and aluminum-free baking powder. We proudly serve ingredients from the following Arizona and Flagstaff based companies: Hickman's Family Farms, Tortilla Lady/Rising Hy, Firecreek Coffee Co., Mountain Top Honey Co., Mrs. Klein's Pickle Co. And Flagstaff Farmer's Market.
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Awesome omelette's!”
Reviewed February 27, 2008

Awesome omelette's!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love the California Black Bean Burger!”
Reviewed January 17, 2008

I love the California Black Bean Burger!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“More than home-cooking”
Reviewed August 23, 2007

Went here for breakfast based on Trip Advisor comments. True to rating and comments. Had Eggs Sarduo, maybe not New Orleans, best very good. Bakery items looked wonderful, would have been nice for drive back home.

Casa Grande, AZ
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed July 22, 2007

I visited this restaurant for the first time on Saturday, July 21st of 2007, and was very pleased. The breakfast menu had so many wonderful sounding dishes that I had trouble making up my mind. I ordered an omelette with spinach, mushrooms, and muenster cheese. It came smothered in hollandaise sauce and with country potatoes on the side. The omelette was amazing. I have to say, the potatoes looked a little better than they actually were, but they were still above average. It also came with a fresh, tasty English muffin.

I ordered a double "Cafe Aloha" or "Aloha Cafe" (can't remember, but it had aloha in the title. It was made with espresso, coconut creamed steamed milk, and whipped cream. It was good, but very, very sweet. I could not finish it. My sister got the same thing and she, also, thought hers was a little too sweet. I think I would have been fine with the single.

This is a great place - I got the feeling it was popular with locals; it was outside of the "tourist" areas. I would highly recommend it. Their lunch menu looked great, too.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Don't Miss This Gem!”
Reviewed April 9, 2005

For those of you coming from out of town, this is my favorite local restaurant in Flagstaff! You can't go wrong with any item on their breakfast, lunch or dinner menu. Everything is fantastic and should be a MUST for a great meal in Flagstaff!

10 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Been to Brandy's Restaurant & Bakery? Share your experiences!