“Breakfast of Champions”

Ranked #24 of 349 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Description: Brandy's Restaurant & Bakery has been serving Flagstaff award winning breakfast, lunch, espresso and baked goods for over 22 years! All of our soups, dressings, pancakes, quiche, breads, pastries and bagels are made from scratch, with unbleached flour and aluminum-free baking powder. We proudly serve ingredients from the following Arizona and Flagstaff based companies: Hickman's Family Farms, Tortilla Lady/Rising Hy, Firecreek Coffee Co., Mountain Top Honey Co., Mrs. Klein's Pickle Co. And Flagstaff Farmer's Market.
Salina, Kansas
“Breakfast of Champions”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

My wife and I ate at Brandy's on a recent trip to Flagstaff and the Grand Canyon. We had read where it was featured on 'Triple D' on the Food Channel...Guy missed the breakfast side of the place. Only one word describes it...Unbelievable! We had breakfast there twice when we were in Flagstaff. On the first visit I ate the Chorizio Scramble and as good as the eggs and Chorizo sausage was they paled in comparison the the 'home fried potatoes'...Simply the best breakfast potatoes I've ever eaten and I am a huge fan of fried potatoes for breakfast. My wife enjoyed her traditional eggs and toast too. The second time we went there I had to try their signature oatwheat pancake which is made of rolled oats and regular flour...this was a 'stick to your ribs' pancake. The only problem was finishing 1 of them (I saw an order of three and almost fainted)...they are huge and they are served 'plain' or with fresh blueberries, bananas or apples in them. To top it all off they have the most unbelievable homemade cinnamon applesauce served on top of them. If you go to Flagstaff, AZ you gotta make sure you don't miss Brandy's Restuarant and Bakery...oh, before I forget...pick up a couple of their cookies on the way out, or scones, or cinnamon rolls or anything else you can lay your hands on; cuz you know it's gonna be good if it came from this place.

• Visited September 2012

Keswick, Virginia
“Great place for Breakfast”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

The breakfast will last you all day. Great selection of breakfast foods and a fabulous bakery.
Lunch is very good too. Brandy's is off the beaten path for tourists and the staff is always very attentive. They have a nice collection of local art work too.

• Visited May 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“The Best”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Brandy's has been one of my favorite places since my first visit in 2001. Great food, awesome menu selection and very friendly service. Lisa was our server today. Super nice gal!

• Visited August 2012
Kingman, Arizona
“A Breakfast that will last All Day!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

If we are in Flagstaff at breakfast time we try to stop at Brandy's. It is hard not to find an egg combination they do not have. Our last visit was on Sunday morning. They were very busy but we were seated right away. My wife had Eggs and Panfried Trout with the country potatoes. The trout was done perfectly. The potatoes were nicely seasoned with a nice mix of soft and crunch potatoes. My wife kept smacking my hand as I tried to sneak a crunchy morsel off her plate.
I had the fiesta eggs with a tortilla and a pancake. The salsa that came with the eggs is fresh and wonderful. You might want to ask for an extra since you get a huge helping of eggs mixed with chiles, tomatos and onions. The pancake is a smaller version of their excellent buttermilk pancake. It is still plenty. The only negative is that when they are crowded (which is pretty often) some of the seating is very cramped. On the way out we buy one of their pastries from the counter to split when we eat dinner later that evening. A great way to start and end the day.

• Visited August 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Second Try and still don't get the attraction”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Okay so before heading out for the day on a weekend trip, tried this place for the second time since seeing on Diners, Drive Ins and Dives. It was packed just like last time mid morning on a Saturday. People seem to love it. Found the food to be average just like last time and didn't like being squeezed into really small side tables for two with waiters squeezing through. I guess if the food had been amazing it would be acceptable but it's just okay with just okay service.

• Visited July 2012