“Downtown, fresh and enjoyable”
Review of Mountain Oasis - CLOSED

Mountain Oasis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2012

My daughter and I and my two grandsons stumbled into this place while exploring downtown Flagstaff on a cold day. I liked the atmosphere and the menu had a wide, eclectic selection. I had the Thai dish, which had lots of fresh vegetables and the hummus dip was some of the best I've tasted. We were cold and I had hot herbal tea (they had a large selection) and my daughter and grandson had hot chocolate which was served in a huge mug and very good quality. I would recommend this place for local Flagstaff flavor. The prices were also very reasonable.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I really enjoyed this restaurant. It closes a bit early (9pm on the Saturday we visited) so make sure you go early enough so you can enjoy your meal without feeling hurried (Note that the staff did not rush us in any way, we just didn't want to be the only ones inside). There are lots of veggie choices, several of which were also wheat-free. The service was friendly and fast and everything we ordered looked pretty and tasted great. One of the neat things about this restaurant is the international theme. If you can't agree on what type of cuisine you want, try this place, they have a little bit of everything! I would return and recommend.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Delightful restaurant in the historic centre of Flagstaff. Good selection of herbal teas and tasty, inventive home-cooked food. Lots of healthy and vegetarian dishes on offer.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

An eclectic menu of italian, middle eastern, salmon, and smoothies . . . Everything is yummy and always reliable.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Nice selection, tasty food and good service. Recommended by a local and did not disappoint, we had a chicken wrap and mandarin chicken salad and both were delicious.